• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 Discs ONLY!

Just asking....don't get mad, but why in the hell would you waste a disc on a true putter. You can putt with any approach disc..... or even a driver for that matter.

I can throw my ridge 275-300 feet I can also put with it from 75 feet and give it a good run. If I am running with a driver at 75 feet all I am trying to do is drop it close the basket so I dont have a huge skip away, or blow by. This strategy works really well on the course described in the original post.

Pearly orc and a ridge

or

Orc and summit, depends on the course

Depending on the length of the course one of three setups.

Buzzz. (if the majority of holes averages under 310)
Wizard

Striker ( if there are plenty of holes between 315-360)
Wizard

Katana (if there are a lot of long holes, I don't have a lot of trouble throwing this on clean lines)
Wizard

Depends on the course...

If it is one of these american short courses with no hole over 300 feet : Buzzz and aviar
If it is a real course : Buzzz and Avenger

Switz has 2 18's and 3-12 hole courses..... Have fun playing there on your sweet real long courses.

ultimate combo!

Lat64 OL River and Innova Aero.... OR ... Dicraft Stratus and Gateway Voodoo SSS ... (River/Stratus for drives, annys, and hazards. The Aero/Voodo for upshots and putting...) River/Aero combo would be my favorite though...