• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] 2011 Ace Race disc for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjskier

Double Eagle Member
All gone
imgp2537.jpg

Last edited:
gamecocks suck.

We'll see this year ... a lot of good acquisitions in football and baseball ... well back to back championships ain't nothing to sneeze at. If that's "suck"ing ... well let's keep sucking all year long baby!!!

:D

Lots of good offers, keep them coming. I have not responded to anyones offer yet, so dont think I did not like it.

Due to popular demand I will put up a second pro d, pink w/ silver stamp, 179g, NEW, no ink. And a second bag. That's all I got guys. I'm keeping my eps's for now.

The bag is pictured with the BIG ace race disc in the putter pocket, and 2 mids and 5 drivers in the main pocket. There is a zipper pock on the inside to.
imgp2540j.jpg

imgp2538.jpg

I sent 2 pm's ... a simple thanks but no thanks would have been considerate ... just say'n

I figured posting in this thread that they were gone would cover that. Especially since during the course of this thread I deleted all my PM's because my box filled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts