• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 DGCR Secret Santa (Christmas Edition)

So my wife forgot to grad the slip to bring to the post office. Looks like it might be till after the weekend to get my SS...

I thought I spoiled my ss this year but some of you guys :thmbup: maybe next years ss " december " making the min $ 25.00, everybody seems to be in the christmas spirit! I know we are not even done yet but I'm already thinking of idea's for next year :gross:

Hope you enjoy that.

I was a scardeycat of putting some brew in the mail so I figured a nice pint glass would make up for it. My Cub Scouts made the paracord bracelets. Enjoy the discs. I knew you were a dye guy so I hope some Champ / Opto plastic canvasses to create your work of arts come in handy.

The discs will definately get dyed. Plus they are both molds that I throw which is good. I wondered what was inside the giant ball of bubble wrap and duct tape. Thanks again.

I know it's a SS and all, but Id like to know who mine was. I can use everything they sent, THANK YOU very much.

not possitive, but that looks like a mrFixIt haul...Just sayin.

Also I pm'd my SS and he said he did get it last saturday, and that he still needed to send his out. So someone might be in suspense a little longer than expected.

I thought I spoiled my ss this year but some of you guys :thmbup: maybe next years ss " december " making the min $ 25.00, everybody seems to be in the christmas spirit! I know we are not even done yet but I'm already thinking of idea's for next year :gross:

There wont be a rise in value, but it will be spelled out a little differently. for eample "A minimum of $15 in value (to be determined by me) which shall include at least one new disc or disc related item (minis not included)"

not possitive, but that looks like a mrFixIt haul...Just sayin.

Also I pm'd my SS and he said he did get it last saturday, and that he still needed to send his out. So someone might be in suspense a little longer than expected.
send me the message if you can

There wont be a rise in value, but it will be spelled out a little differently. for eample "A minimum of $15 in value (to be determined by me) which shall include at least one new disc or disc related item (minis not included)"

send me the message if you can
:thmbup:

My SS package is in the destination area. its in the state. It has left the sorting facility!! I really hope he likes it. so if you are in the state that held the last US Olympics watch for it today!!

Your item arrived at 5:21 am on December 09, 2011 in Some Place, IN $^^!( . The Postal Service "expects" to deliver the item on Friday, December 9, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

We'll see if "expects" holds up because they've already FAILED on the "usually" delivers in 2 days part!!!

Hope he likes it. Hasn't posted in here in a while ...

My SS package is in the destination area. its in the state. It has left the sorting facility!! I really hope he likes it. so if you are in the state that held the last US Olympics watch for it today!!

If my senile old a$$ remembers correctly...

According to the guy when i dropped them off mine should arrive today, im not trackin them because i dont have my slips readily avail.

yeah ... good luck with that ... according to the guy when I dropped mine off, it should have been there 2 to 3 days ago!:doh:

this kind of sounds like a botty call:gross:

:wall:

:thmbdown:

Don't play from that side of the plate ... I likes the ... "female parts" too much :hfive:

lol im sorry ur havin a rough mornin bro, like i said, let me know if there is anything i can do, u kno im only a txt away.

LOL ... just one of those ... couple months really.

Latest posts