• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2011 Ohio DGCR Meet: Sept. 23rd, 24th & 25th

am i naive? i never even entertained the idea that someone would bring anything other than a :)attitude:).

Sent the latest update for the OP off to a Mod, should be updated at some point in the next day or so.

Come on peeps, get your camping and players packs paid for. $45 gets you camping all weekend, a dri-fit tshirt, acrylic bag tag, micro-fiber towel, custom stamped DX Roc, and a custom stamped star leopard. Let's get 'em ordered folks.

Also, who's bring their portable baskets? Particularly those of you that will be taking part in the glo round. PM me if you have one, I'd like to get a count to know if we can set up a small glo course around the campground.

probably not on a basket for me barring my wife really "NEEDS" something and we trade??? Lol

YOU HAVE CASH!!!!

ok it's paypal but money sent for players pack and camping! I will send a PM later with weights & sizes etc!

Alright, OP as been updated with the most recent info, camping, players, and what not.

Shout out to Bowers and Crazyseany for getting their player's packs ordered and paid for, and to Bowers for grabbing another campsite.

So far the sites DGCR members have reserved are 160, 161, 162, and 164. As soon as I get moolah from a couple more peeps I'll be snapping up site 163 as well, and well have the entire circle to ourselves, WOOOOT!!!

Its all coming together folks, its going to be a great weekend of disc golf.

Crazypep is the newest in line to order and pay for his players pack, thanks man. We're up to 9 total, bought and paid for, would like to see some more rolling in so I can get these orders in motion.

Also wanted to remind everyone to get their DGCR Travel Tags, support the site and have fun traveling and trading.

Either way it will be at Delaware State Park. Either a safari course set up on the regular course, or a temp course at the campground if enough folks bring their portables. As it gets closer, at least a week or two before, I'll let everyone know for sure.

Roadtripstuff, you are doing an awesome job with this. I just wanted to get some folks together to play and swap tags and you've taken this to a whole other level lol. I wish the date had fallen somewhere i didnt have previous engagements as being a part of it would definitely be fun. I'll definitely still take some sway though. Pm me your paypal lol.

Going to try and make it up for the Hambrick just free time is tough to come by right now! I agree Roadtripstuff you enthusiasm alone will probably cause me to drive up at least one day. I'll buy a player pack in the next few days!

I submitted all of the artwork to the two companies today to have them look over it and make sure it will work. I know that paragon said they would make a mock up for me and I'll post that when I receive it.

Get your orders in folks, we're doing pretty good with 10 sold already, and a couple more people saying they would be ordering soon, but I would like to see some more commitment so we can get these things ordered.

Thanks to everyone that has already ordered and to those that plan on doing so.

Okay guys and gals, check it out:

picture.php

What do you think?

Up to 12 player's pack sold, who else is in? Remember I can do paypal or possible arrange to meet to collect your payment as well. Let's get them ordered folks, sooner you guys order and pay the sooner I can put the orders in with Innova and Paragon.

Going to work on an update to the first post, going to add the mock-up for the shirt and mark all those that are paid. Hit me up if you have anything I need to add or any questions.

I'd love to do this, but I'll be in school (WSU) and I'll be working all weekend. :(

Thanks for the invite, I'll try and make it to other events though!

I'm on board with this, and looking forward to it. :thmbup:
Roadtrip: Thanks for all the work you put into this! Shirt looks great. Will get payment to you before the 8/29 deadline. Sorry I didn't get back any sooner, but I've been busy lately.

Will head out Fri after work, so I'll miss Fri's activities, but will be there all day Sat and Sun until I have to head back. Will need a campsite for Fri & Sat nite.

I need to read your 1st post more carefully for details and method of payment, but will PM you if I have any unanswered questions.

Apathetic: I have your Buzzz, will bring it with.

Last edited:
I'm on board with this, and looking forward to it. :thmbup:
Roadtrip: Thanks for all the work you put into this! Shirt looks great. Will get payment to you before the 8/29 deadline. Sorry I didn't get back any sooner, but I've been busy lately.

Will head out Fri after work, so I'll miss Fri's activities, but will be there all day Sat and Sun until I have to head back. Will need a campsite for Fri & Sat nite.

I need to read your 1st post more carefully for details and method of payment, but will PM you if I have any unanswered questions.

Apathetic: I have your Buzzz, will bring it with.

I am so stoked that you are coming down. All the info, camping details, player's packs and what not is in the first post, just give it a read and if you have any questions at all just hit me up anytime.

Its going to be an awesome time dude, you'll be so glad that you made the trip down.

Latest posts