• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Cookie-monster-at-office_o_132351.gif

Return of the Cookie Monster...

I'll have to wait until Thursday it looks like. Unless someone sent UPS/Fedex...

REMEMBER! You need to post pics of your July SS booty! If you've received and haven't posted a photo of your goods, please do so.

While it's not a requirement, it's nice to give your SS recognition for spending the time to do something nice for you...a complete stranger.

Have a nice holiday and don't do anything that I wouldn't (that really just comes down to hijacking cars and drinking paint...wait...just hijacking cars).

^^^Like he said.

It was in the rules....
Participation Rules
2) Post pictures of your package when it arrives.

REMEMBER! You need to post pics of your July SS booty! If you've received and haven't posted a photo of your goods, please do so.

While it's not a requirement, it's nice to give your SS recognition for spending the time to do something nice for you...a complete stranger.

Have a nice holiday and don't do anything that I wouldn't (that really just comes down to hijacking cars and drinking paint...wait...just hijacking cars).

What if I drive a big truck and hijack myself a hybrid? Wouldn't that just be helping the environment?

Yes I sent it. What better way to spread the legacy love then free discs and swag. The border crossing disc was actually dyed by on of the Rico's years ago when the mako came out. Well I hope you like them and the clear boss I thought would be great for a future dye.

Are you upset the hat isn't a red baseball hat?

Just what I was thinking. not posting pics, or at least what you got is basically like not saying thank you. Dont be a DB. post your loot!

On a side note both of my secret Santa participants received there discs and displayed pictures. So as soon as I get my second one I will post pictures and see you all at Xmas time with. Over better boxes of goodies.

7496703620_418e04b4e5_z.jpg

Got mine! Just lost my River so this ones going right in the bag.
The astra is packed with sparkles.. mmmm!

Just putting that out there again.

But I have a question. How many SS people have not sent you a delivery confirmation number?

Headed to the PO, sorry for the delay, both are headed East of the Mississippi.. actually the states border each other. :)

oh and I am giving negative feedback when I get home, this is BS that this happened.

nate2848 received his package but hasn't posted that he received it or a picture.
he did pm me though.