• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Sad_panda_needs_hugs_by_jokerofillusion.jpg

Sigh

Man my recipient in the Great White North, should have gotten his today!!!

Great White North?! We're not quite Canada up here! (Ok, I guess we are kinda Southern Canada...)

Stupid apartment office said that they received it on 6/30... they didn't even let me know it arrived!!!!!!!!1 :thmbdown::mad:

My haul!
611456b8.jpg

E Blaze
Soft Ridge
Champ SW
SSS Wiz
Black Mamba!
Couple "I'd hit that" Minis
Birdie Bag
Stickars!

and the best part of my package...!!!!!!!!!!
d2d52f72.jpg

Thank you SOOOOOO much CTR! You really did more than you needed! (I would have been happy with just the mousepad to be honest! :p)

LoPan12 has not posted that he received his package, but I hooked him up with a CFR Metal Flake Krait, GL Pink Fuse, and a SSS Wiz and some assortment of goodies. He let me know that he did receive them through a few pm's. I should of taken a pic before I packed it up.

Sweet Secret Santa!!!

Sorry I couldn't get the photo to load earlier, but I think I've got it now, so I am re-posting with photo.

I'm not sure who my Secret Santa was, But Thank you for a job well done!!!
This was above and beyond the call of duty, and love all of it.

The Rundown,
Throwers and Back-up Both Brand Spank'n New
Ibex (Exact firmness and weight I throw)
Accent (Also Exact weight and Firmness)

New Discs to try out, I have never thrown Either of these, Super exited to try new molds!
Millennium Orion LF 175 grams, sweet rainbow stamp
Sweet Sparkly Millennium Quantum Astra 175 grams

Extras!
Stickers, a T.I.T.S Mini, and a welcome to Disconsin Towel
Would love to know where you got that towel out there in Arizona.

Thank you so much to my S.S. You rock!!!

Attachments

• S.S. DGCR .jpg
    S.S. DGCR .jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 46
Great White North?! We're not quite Canada up here! (Ok, I guess we are kinda Southern Canada...)

Stupid apartment office said that they received it on 6/30... they didn't even let me know it arrived!!!!!!!!1 :thmbdown::mad:

My haul!
611456b8.jpg

E Blaze
Soft Ridge
Champ SW
SSS Wiz
Black Mamba!
Couple "I'd hit that" Minis
Birdie Bag
Stickars!

and the best part of my package...!!!!!!!!!!
d2d52f72.jpg

Thank you SOOOOOO much CTR! You really did more than you needed! (I would have been happy with just the mousepad to be honest! :p)

Nice, yeah they told me here it should've been there Sat, either way glad you like it!!

Sorry I couldn't get the photo to load earlier, but I think I've got it now, so I am re-posting with photo.

I'm not sure who my Secret Santa was, But Thank you for a job well done!!!
This was above and beyond the call of duty, and love all of it.

The Rundown,
Throwers and Back-up Both Brand Spank'n New
Ibex (Exact firmness and weight I throw)
Accent (Also Exact weight and Firmness)

New Discs to try out, I have never thrown Either of these, Super exited to try new molds!
Millennium Orion LF 175 grams, sweet rainbow stamp
Sweet Sparkly Millennium Quantum Astra 175 grams

Extras!
Stickers, a T.I.T.S Mini, and a welcome to Disconsin Towel
Would love to know where you got that towel out there in Arizona.

Thank you so much to my S.S. You rock!!!

Glad you like it! The towel's custom made, I got the hook up from a guy who owns a screen printing shop. Enjoy!

Hope you like them! Your post said you wanted to try stuff other than the big 2 :thmbup:

They were great. Thanks again. That Northman is like a long Valk. Threw it a few times today to about 350' and once 390' which is my high end golf distance. The River is very controllable too. FUN!
Thanks again!

Im really thinking there will be a flood of these packages getting to their destinations on Thurs/Fri if the majority of people posted by June 29th. I know if I had parcel posted my SS gift it would be getting there by Friday. Enjoying what I am seeing so far.

Well...I was a late one! Sorry...But it is headed out. And should be delivered on Friday. Oh yeah, I packed the box upside down on accident.

Remember - We had a major storm pass through the Mid-Atlantic States on Friday the 29th. My power was out from Friday night until this morning (four days). I sent mine out from Annapolis Friday morning and it did arrive at it's destination, but some could be hung up. No excuse for not sending Delivery Confirmation.

Last edited: