• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

mail.jpg

Just received a great SS package from Spokane, WA. Sillibizz? Anyway, it contained some great discs I cannot wait to use! The package included the following:

Champion Roc Plus Mold
Champion Blizzard Destroyer
Gatway Wizard
San Marino Roc
Axe Light-up Disc golf Driver

I also got a sweet towel, an iron on patch and a birdie bag that will come in handy immediately.

Thank you SS!!!

Last edited:
Someone break out the Marshall Street Pricing on that groove.

my condolences to you as well on the loss of your dad.

mail.jpg

Just received a great SS package from Spokane, WA. Sillibizz? Anyway, it contained some great discs I cannot wait to use! The package included the following:

Champion Roc Plus Mold
Champion Blizzard Destroyer
Gatway Wizard
San Marino Roc
Axe Light-up Disc golf Driver

I also got a sweet towel, an iron on patch and a birdie bag that will come in handy immediately.

Thank you SS!!!

**EDIT**Just figured out that the package most likely came from Sean Johnson.

Someone break out the Marshall Street Pricing on that groove.

my condolences to you as well on the loss of your dad.

i checked 12.99... but then the mini would put it over (i think)

i would take a disc signed by kyle crabtree, awesome player and pretty damn good human being as well, sorry for both your loss and your gain mrfixit...

That sucks Mr.Fixit, I know I sent your SS a PM asking if he was serious, I'm sure solomon is on it as well. We've got a pretty good crowd here that won't let you get **** on like that.

Well, I definitely plan on getting in on the next one. I'm thinking about picking up random stuff throughout the upcoming months (minus the discs of course) to throw into my SS! It's also clear the the $15 minimum is SHATTERED! :cool:

As a side note, where do you guys get all the little DG swag that you include? When you order from online?

Well, I definitely plan on getting in on the next one. I'm thinking about picking up random stuff throughout the upcoming months (minus the discs of course) to throw into my SS! It's also clear the the $15 minimum is SHATTERED! :cool:

As a side note, where do you guys get all the little DG swag that you include? When you order from online?

if you ask most retailers for mini's they throw them in, stickers are the same, it's cheap and easy advertising for them. A lot of the coolest stuff people get from other stores, or make themselves.