• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

and like i try to get my people pencils and a sharpener cuz u always need those. Oh and I always try to get something like a couple keychains or cool things from my local area since we are a tourist trap and its something a lil different.

and like i try to get my people pencils and a sharpener cuz u always need those. Oh and I always try to get something like a couple keychains or cool things from my local area since we are a tourist trap and its something a lil different.

i never thought of a sharpener, but then again i carry like a dozen pencils

Marshall Street had a bunch of cool and on stuff like stickers or RIPT Cards for cheap.
My SS (TheDrew300) Had my towel custom made, how cool is that, I plan on doing some of that stuff for my December SS as well.
He really set a gold standard for me!

Pretty darn good since you prob know the majority of the tracking numbers if you had looked at them recently.

Pretty darn good since you prob know the majority of the tracking numbers if you had looked at them recently.

knowing the numbers and actually doing something with them are 2 completely different activities.

picture.php

High Fly Sticker
High Fly Mini
Innova Mini
a bunch of markers, and pencils
a polo
a dry fit
score card
Innova Hat
Nuke
Beast
Blizzard Boss

Thanks Santa! Sorry for the delay, 4th was busy and internet was messed up the night before.

My Dearest 2nd SS person,
Check your mail box and post some pics. Your box was delivered some time last week.