• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 DGCR Secret Santa in July

Glad you liked the goodies! Tried to hit on everything in your wish list. NO ONE will doubt your Sox fandome now!
Glad you're throwing the discs, keep me posted if the Ti or Blizzard end up in your bag, I know the Boston Buzzz is sure to stay!

So far all 3 are in! The glow wizard is going to be a "for glow rounds only" for awhile but only bc I already carry 3 that i use and have a backup just in case.

So, the one person who signed up three times....plz tell me it was a valued member of the forum :| lol.

So, the one person who signed up three times....plz tell me it was a valued member of the forum :| lol.

Well I signed up for 3. All 3 sent on time and delivered. 2 pics posted.

Surely I wasn't the only one to play thrice?

He mentioned it earlier, so I'm sure there was another. Not directed at you :).

I'm not being defensive! Stop saying I'm all defensive and stuff. Just because I'm paranoid doesn't prove people aren't following me.

I've been meaning to post these for a while now but I've been busy. Here are mine and my gf's. Thanks
IMG_2481.jpg

IMG_2483.jpg

GOLO is a pretty fun game ... I don't know about the travel edition but I know it's not cheap!

Hopefully the GF liked hers. The only TI buzzzs I could find were 179-180 so that one actually came out of my bag to get her a lighter one!

Does the shirt fit?

Got mine in today!!

11x firebird (flat as a pancake) awesome disc!!! Straight into the bag
Cfr ch glow gazelle - always wanted to try a gazelle. Sweet stamp
Innova coozie
Huk lab hat
Two in one mini
Roc patch

I want to thank my SS (Hoey) names written on a disc ;) great package. Thanks a lot!!

Got mine in today!!

Innova coozie
Huk lab hat
Two in one mini
Roc patch

I want to thank my SS (Hoey) names written on a disc ;) great package. Thanks a lot!!

Sweet!

I am not too worried about mine. Not here when I got back but i have a feeeeeeling it'll be here soon. :)

Got mine in today!!

Innova coozie
Huk lab hat
Two in one mini
Roc patch

pics!

Attachments

• 147.jpg
    147.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 48
I didn't bother to read the last few pages but is it not a pre-req to provide trackers. Im sure its on a spreadsheet somewhere or at least I hope it is.

Can we get an update on how many packages are still unconfirmed on shipping 2 weeks after the deadline?

Are we down to just thedrew, connor, and sean waiting on SS?

Latest posts