• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2012 Southern California May Meet

Two things:

First, asfar as custom stamped discs, I'm going to try to get the new Legacy "Ghost" midrange with Skulboy's art on it. Like I said, orders will be taken at the event for shirts and discs. There will of course be extras for those that can't make it. So don't worry...

Second, if you're coming and have a 2012 Travel Tag, don't forget to bring it!

Hey Snappy- I won't be able to camp and hang in the evenings due to family obligations, but I might be able to swing by either Saturday morning or Sunday morning during the meet and play a round. Do you guys have any kind of schedule laid out, so I can see if it makes sense to show up one day or the other? Thanks!

I am also thinking of driving out Saturday morning. According to the schedule, these guys will still be sleeping. Maybe we can throw together a random draw doubles round at 8:00 am Saturday for any "early" birds (or he-men that want to try to play three rounds in one day at Casitas!)?

I am also thinking of driving out Saturday morning. According to the schedule, these guys will still be sleeping. Maybe we can throw together a random draw doubles round at 8:00 am Saturday for any "early" birds (or he-men that want to try to play three rounds in one day at Casitas!)?

I'll be up early and ready to play! :thmbup:

Left the Wigwam Motel this morning, went to the Petrified Forest National Park and we are on our way to the grand canyon. Tomorrow night we are in Vegas and heading to Cali Monday. We'll probably be hitting Oak Grove and Sylmar on Tuesday if anyone wants to join, see you soon.

Well be in SD if you head that far south... kit Carson park and Morley field. Good luck and have fun.

Probably not going to make it down to San Diego this time. I've played Morley in the past and enjoyed it quite a lot. You should travel up to Casitas for the weekend its going to be a great time and coyote point is an amazing course.

Left the Wigwam Motel this morning, went to the Petrified Forest National Park and we are on our way to the grand canyon. Tomorrow night we are in Vegas and heading to Cali Monday. We'll probably be hitting Oak Grove and Sylmar on Tuesday if anyone wants to join, see you soon.

Sounds like an awesome time so far!

Vegas: if you play Roulette.... Black 33. Trust me.

Tuesday: sign me up for both. also, Tuesday is the OG weekly. Come take the locals money lolz! :)

In Cali female dogs! Definitely playing OG and Sylmar tomorrow. Not sure about the time just yet, we'll be camping up in Angeles NF tonight. See you all soon.

I'm probably down for this... not 100% yet, but if I do make it, 8 AM Saturday doubles sounds great.

I'm probably down for this... not 100% yet, but if I do make it, 8 AM Saturday doubles sounds great.

Take my word...MAKE THIS MAYHEM, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!
I myself cant make it this year..from last years experience its alot of fun and lots of DG and Coolheads to party down with...:thmbup:

I will be there Friday with dgcr's cordovafirebird. It's his bday, so I thought it would be nice to go to casitas. If anyone needs me to bring anything let me know.

I'll be there Thursday afternoon and most of Saturday. Unfortunately, I can't be there the entire time.

Saturday, we can move baskets in between rounds. I have the keys. I just need a volunteer or two to help carry them. I already have a layout in mind.

All done with work. I have 72 beers and a bottle of Cazadores. That should last until Friday...bring on the camping!

If I may make a recommendation, we should start Saturday a little earlier. Tournament-style rounds can take up to 3 hours at Casitas. People will definitely want a break in between as the course is a little more rugged than most. You'll also want time at the end of the 2nd round to tally everything up, hang out, awards, etc. The lake day use passes expire at 8:00 PM so people driving in for the day won't have much time after the 2nd round before they have to leave.

Latest posts