• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Australian Championships

nate22

Eagle Member
Just a little something to tease and tempt you to make the big trek...hosted by my home club!

ADGC_2013_Front_Sml.jpg

Arial+Course+with+Distances+v2.jpg

The monster fully revealed...Par 72, cliffs, deep water, real island holes, snakes, bats and mosquitoes everywhere. This is a REAL Australian course, and a verified DISC EATER! No one has played a practice round and returned with a full bag.

Where exactly is this course? Are you playing on those islands as well?

Some friends moved to Brisbane recently and the wife's never been so it's looking like I'll be back over that way again in the next few years. Will definitely check out the courses when I'm there.

Wow! That course looks amazing! Over 10,000 feet, and it has everything. Awesome work.

:clap:

This course doesnt have baskets...hoping one day it will. It is Pine Rivers Park in Strathpine. Hoping to have a small set up ther day before the Qld Champs as a teaser...tell you friends to come along to Fehlberg Park one Saturday, thats where we meet!

hole 18 is an elevated grassy platform area...just made for a tee...I am pushing for one tee to change at least for fun rounds...there is a few tunnels under the road on hole 8, Id love to have a tee set up on the other side so you have to tee off through the tunnel

Will there be baskets for the National Championship??? I'm living in Korea right now and i have some vacation time right around those dates. I'd love to come play on this monster.

I'm a little sad I'm gonna miss this by a few months, I'll be in Oz the first couple weeks of July and Brisbane is on the Itinerary.

so cool wish it was closer...Do they have short tees too?

Does anyone know if this will be filmed. I'd love to set my eyeballs on some footage of Australia's best playing that awesome looking course.

yeah is this going to be on youtube? would be great dvd for xmas

Latest posts