• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Montana Schedule

brianb

Here is the Montana schedule for 2013. Most of our events offer on site camping and a few of our events even have hotsprings on or very near the course!! *** designates a MT Points Series event.

Hope to see some of you under the Big Sky this year!! Maybe make a family vacation out of it and hit up Yellowstone or Glacier National Parks while your here!! More info on all MT events can be found at www.gardencityflyers.org

Jan 19 - Helena Ice Bowl - Hyzer Hills - Helena, MT - Unsanctioned

Feb 9 - Spiritwood Ice Bowl - Spiritwood - Victor, MT - Unsanctioned

Feb 23 - Possible Missoula Ice Bowl - More info to come...

March 16 - 23rd Annual St. Patty's Day Skins Match - Spiritwood - Victor, MT - Unsanctioned

*** April 6 - Spring Fling - Diamond X - Billings, MT - C tier ***

*** April 20 - Kooky Nosa Challenge - Upper and lower Libby Dam courses - Libby, MT - C tier ***

*** May 4 - Sward's Ranch Classic - private temp course - Norris, MT - Possible C tier ***

*** May 18 - Spring Classic at Camas Hotsprings - Knucknees' Basin - Hotsprings, MT - C tier ***

*** June 8 - 27th Annual Spiritwood Open - Spiritwood - Victor, MT - Unsanctioned ***

June 22, 23 - Zoo Town Open Presented by Missoula Prudential Properties - Missoula, MT - A/B Tier

July 4 - Big Sky Disc Golf Event - Big Sky, MT - possible C tier

*** July 20, 21 - Mystery Ranch Open - Bohart Ranch - Bozeman, MT - B tier ***

*** August 3 - Continental Classic - Priest Pass - Helena, MT - C tier ***

*** August 17 - The Benefit - Missoula, MT - C tier ***

*** August 31, Sept 1 - Montana State Championships - Upper and lower Libby Dam and Timberbeast - Libby and Troy - B tier ***

Sept 21 - Montana State Doubles Championship - Diamond X - Billings, MT - Sanctioned??

Look for the Missoula Round-up doubles event, Fall Classic at Camas Hotsprings, Spiritwood Dubs, and possibly a few more events in Oct/Nov

Might be able to make it back out for the Zoo Town this year, which would be awesome!

wow! Wish I could make more tourneys in my home state thios year...sometimes it just sucks being shackled to this whole Army business LOL. I'm leaving in April to do a year in Korea, but I'm hoping to hit up Kooky Noosa before I go. Glad to see Montana is so active in the "folf' community!

AndyJB - You should defintely make the Kooky Noosa Challenge if at all possible!! A few tweaks are happening to the temporary (for now) lower course but it will still be a big hucker's dream!! The upper course is a mostly shorter course but very tight with sometimes dramatic elevation changes on most holes. Very fun course!! Camping on site with beautiful views of Lake Koocanusa is the icing on the cake!!

BTW, Thanks for leaving your basket at McCoy's for so long!! It was a staple at several MT temp courses over the last few years. Also glad it made it's way home to you, too! :)

Zoo Open will be amazing this year!! Much work has been and will be done to Blue Mtn, including installation of the remaining rubber mat tee pads. Day 2 of the event will be played on a temp course on a local ball golf course which with it's flatness and water hazards will make a great contrast to Blue Mtn. Hope you can make it back, Dana!! It's a great way to kick off the NW swing of 3 A tiers and an NT all within 8 hrs or less of each other. And for the adventerous, you can hit the big B tier event, the Mystery Ranch Open at Bohart Ranch, just outside of Bozeman after the last A tier in northern Idaho. Would make a great mini tour!!!

Latest posts