• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Glass Blown Open

Did you catch the live broadcast of the pro player question and answer panel? That was new this year and really awesome. Paul McBeth, Emac, Cale Leiviska, Avery, Feldberg, and Jeremy Rusco all answered questions for an hour. Feldberg never ceases to amaze me with his wildly different opinions and approaches to the sport but I respect the guy for all that he does for disc golf. You can't deny the success or contribution he's had. Just so odd to listen to all the players talk about their practice hours and routines then Dave say, "honestly I don't practice anymore"

I'll have to watch it tomorrow after work. I respect and have met most of the guys on that panel, some just in passing, but have had brief conversations with all but McBeth and Rusco. Not sure why I haven't chatted it up with those guys at some point. But obviously I still have a lot of respect for them. That just makes me wish I was there all the more. Does anyone want to give me a winning Power Ball ticket for the next record breaking jackpot?

Thanks man. I'll say hi saturday night if I see you. You playing the KCWO?

working that one too

Next three tournies probably will be:

Paradise Diamond - Smithville, MO
Lawrence KS Open
Midwest Amateur Championship - KC

working that one too

Next three tournies probably will be:

Paradise Diamond - Smithville, MO
Lawrence KS Open
Midwest Amateur Championship - KC

I'm thinking of doing the Lawrence Open. Never actually played there so I'd need to take a little drive up first and play it. I think that one is on a saturday and then they have one out at Pomona Lake on Sunday. I may camp at the lake and try to play both.

Hope to see you at some point this year though. Always good playing a round with you. I hope to get up for some casual rounds in KC very soon I'll shoot you a text and let you know. If you get down to E-town make sure you try the new microbrewery that FINALLY opened up and give me a shout for some disc golf.

Dana on the lead card with the lowest PDGA#?

koling -13
feldberg -12
lizotte -11

8 others -8

Last edited:
Wow, didn't expect Dave to be doing so well this early in the season with his recent surgery. It'll be interesting to see if he can keep up. I wish there was some video coverage of this.

prefer to avoid facebook at all costs.

any chance they can be re-posted/embedded over here?

Also, do we know if any of the 'big' DG groups are filming? Is Marty, CCDG or TheSpinTV guys showing up? Or is it just mostly locals filming?

Bobby is big, CoolDaddySlickBreeze.

He's been around longer than most of those guys combined. He has good production value as well.

Go to DDs website, they are there too.

Bobby = CoolDaddySlickBreeze = DD, he is officially their guy now (aka no longer freelancing).

His content will be solid. He does a good job and has plenty of experience.

SpinTV's next appearance will be Japan Open.

Anyone hear what the cause of the changed tee-times was for Saturdays round? I felt bad for the guy who missed the entire front nine yesterday and had to take par+4 for every hole because his time got moved up by 1.5 hours after the initial times were posted on pdga.com... mine got moved up 40 minutes but thankfully I always double- and triple-check so I caught it when I got up that morning.

Other than that this has been an awesome event so far!

I saw the DD highlight video for round 1 - any full round coverage out there yet?