• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Tourney Videos

More stuff from the Finnish national tour featuring Schusterick, Koivu, Paju and Fyhr.

Last edited:
Yep, but tourneys from last year are still being uploaded, so they're here.

I guess I mis-interpreted the thread as "this is the thread we use in 2014" and "ok this is the thread we use in 2015" kind of as a way to keep thread sizes smaller to not bog down the site. Didn't realize it was more of a way to catalog tourneys from different years. That would make more sense. My bad :doh:

Second round of the Finnish Pro Tour from Turku, Finland. Jasper Heino, 14, plays two under.

Awesome wind putt at 16:51 in the above video, holy crap.
I saw that directly from behind and immediately dubbed it putt of the year. Gave him a high five when he was heading to the next tee :)

Also, the first "Fore!" at 25:00 of the video is me.

Last edited:
Loved watching Nate Doss in this vid. He is so good at disc golf. I feel like he may be the most underrated player :popcorn:

I'd say most underrated by people that don't compete in big tournaments, IE forum kids and 90% of DGers. Have a feeling most of the real competitors in the game don't underestimate him at all.

Latest posts