• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2014 Worlds Videos

I've heard that putt called a horseshoe putt before. Great when stretching around an obstacle. I've practiced them before, super fun to throw.

How come the island green hole wasn't played on milo east? Im referring to two holes after the genious hole. I saw the pathway fenced off and I'm assuming the second hole was new to replace it?

Yes, construction zone took out the island green hole on the East course.

There is already a hatchery at Milo, upstream at the other end of the park. Just below the dam.

They've had that spot torn up since winter.

In the CCDG Milo walkthrough video it was mentioned that there was construction going on near that hole. On a fish hatchery, maybe?

I request a Mr. McBeast ace video, if I may. I understand that there are a couple different people who caught it.

I'm sure that it'll be part of an edited video for the entire round, but just a 30 second snip of the ace would be awesome.

Round here, that putt is called a Chicken Wing.

Well, that's wrong. This is a chicken wing:

I call Brinster's putt the horseshoe putt as well. I have seen him, Barry Schultz, and Ricky Wysocki use that putt with success. Here's a video of someone who uses that as his main putting style:

Latest posts