• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2015 Tourney Videos

Just watched PHP st Patricks day open. Nice vid, really nice looking course and good guest commentary by Nikko

I just like watching Rico and Barsby as well, Ricky too.

Refusing to watch it but here is this.....:thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

Refusing to watch it but here is this.....:thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown::thmbdown:

I watched it and it was bleh. Sorry but if the only videos that are coming out now are things like this and the occasional tournament with a random Prodigy player on it, I probably wont be watching.

I watched it and it was bleh. Sorry but if the only videos that are coming out now are things like this and the occasional tournament with a random Prodigy player on it, I probably wont be watching.

It's really sad.....

I watched, and now wish I hadn't. Pretty sure watching that killed any last hope of me ever buying another Prodigy disc though. Fist bumps are now officially off the list too.

Why all this negativity toward Prodigy, and Marty?

Let's just enjoy some great disc golf coverage.

Why all this negativity toward Prodigy, and Marty?

Let's just enjoy some great disc golf coverage.

Here's the issue for me- if Prodigy had just sponsored Marty and said, "we'll pay you to keep doing what you do" it would have honestly influenced my disc golf spending and made me want to support Prodigy. The videos that Marty produced did more to grow the sport than any of their sponsored players ever have. But rather than say what you do is great, people like it, so they will like us by association, Prodigy has Marty filming unwatchable disc golf content. Half a dozen ITB videos with sub 1000 rated players and now this whatever it is.

Don't get me wrong, i want Marty to be compensated for his work and i respect that he needs to make a decision that works for his life. I don't intend any disrespect to Marty for taking the sponsorship. But the content is so disappointing compared to the last two years and it completely turns me off of Prodigy as a brand.

Here's the issue for me- if Prodigy had just sponsored Marty and said, "we'll pay you to keep doing what you do" it would have honestly influenced my disc golf spending and made me want to support Prodigy. The videos that Marty produced did more to grow the sport than any of their sponsored players ever have. But rather than say what you do is great, people like it, so they will like us by association, Prodigy has Marty filming unwatchable disc golf content. Half a dozen ITB videos with sub 1000 rated players and now this whatever it is.

Don't get me wrong, i want Marty to be compensated for his work and i respect that he needs to make a decision that works for his life. I don't intend any disrespect to Marty for taking the sponsorship. But the content is so disappointing compared to the last two years and it completely turns me off of Prodigy as a brand.

well said :clap:

Hmm, I liked that Prodigy match play video. I thought it was fun and far from unwatchable.

I looked back, and I just don't see a huge difference from what Marty was putting out at this time last year and what he has come out with this year.

Last year he did the Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club tournament. Not this year but it was loaded with Prodigy players so I don't know why that would be.

Last year he did the Memorial and a Spike Hyzer tournament in NC before the Amateurs at Bowling Green.

This year he did the Memorial then the Golden Horseshoe tournament. I don't know if he is going to BG.

I enjoyed the Koling commentary on the Memorial video and also Koling's tips video.

Last year McFlySoHigh was sponsored by Innova and Vibram among other companies. Later in the year Prodigy came on as a sponsor.

Is Prodigy still just a sponsor? Seems like they must have stepped up big here.

It's okay to lose mcfly as a legit source of quality disc golf coverage as there are so many quality up and coming folks. Pure Hyzer and Jomez have really stepped up this year.

Latest posts