• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Am Worlds - Madison, Wi

Now its REAL broke...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tournaments/2016_PDGA_Amateur_and_Junior_Disc_Golf_World_Championships on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Last edited:
ok, so I'm not a computer guy. To me, this isn't an easy fix, right? It's not like they can get their servers to magically accomodate more people with a few clicks. Isn't this a hardware issue that needs actual more equipment than they probably can provide at midnight?

Now its REAL broke...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /tournaments/2016_PDGA_Amateur_and_Junior_Disc_Golf_World_Championships on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It would be funny if I didn't want to go to bed right now. Wait, it still wouldn't be that funny. Just stupid.

Now its REAL broke...

Forbidden

Is that better or worse?

Forbidden

OK, so...what does this mean?

Essentially, they removed the permissions from the website to keep it from being slammed.

No one can view, no bandwidth being used.

Pretty disappointed on multiple fronts. The demand for registration should not have been a surprise for PDGA or DiscGolfScene...

So, this could be minutes, or hours, we don't know?

Essentially, they removed the permissions from the website to keep it from being slammed.

No one can view, no bandwidth being used.

thanks for the explanation

Their Facebook page says they are working with the pdga who will have the final say of the new registration time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

The only thing I'd like to point out is that HB Clark used Disc Golf United for Bowling Green Ams...larger field to register and had the same single start time for everyone to register.

on the discgolfscene Facebook page, they're saying registration WON'T be open tonight, and they'll be announcing a new date in the days to come...