• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2016 Nick Hyde Memorial April 9-10, 22-24(Pro)

So is there going to be footage of the top card final round? I don't understand filming the final round of the chase card. Just a waste of talent from someone such as Jomez that does great filming/editing. Sounded like a great ending.

I think in the modern DG filming world there may be a bit of hierarchy in place as to who gets to film what cards.

Have you seen any of the DG Guy vids from this? Terry has either stepped up his filming/editing/graphics game OR he has replaced himself with someone else...

Last edited:
Not sure hierarchy is the right term.
As I understand it, when more than one filming crew shows up, either they work it out amongst each other, or the event may assign them cards to film (by whatever criteria they choose).
Occasionally, you'll still get two different crews filming the lead card.
At any rate, I'm sure the lead card video is in the works.
After all, it's free.
I can wait a bit for free, quality DG tournament video.

I think in the modern DG filming world there may be a bit of hierarchy in place as to who gets to film what cards.

Have you seen any of the DG Guy vids from this? Terry has either stepped up his filming/editing/graphics game OR he has replaced himself with someone else...

The new Jomez Productions are killing it so far this year :hfive:!

Tried to get that in but that darn edit window...:doh:.

Terry The Disc Golf Guy filmed the final round. Once he gets settled in @ GBO he'll be finishing up the coverage. Have to admit, both Terry and Jomez are killing it as far HNM coverage goes.

Sexton commentary is 1100 rated. Hope they did commentary for the 2nd half, can't wait for it.

Latest posts