• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 Pros Switching Sponsors Official Thread

Speaking of Avery, would anyone be surprised to see him leave Innova and go to Discmania exclusively?

I think a lot of people forget that to get a sig disc with innova you pretty much have to win a world championship. Wiggins on the boss rightfully so and Yeti on the Yeti rightfully so. My guess is that we are going to have no sig destroyers.

Sexton as the face of Innova going forward?

Great clean cut image to market the sport, superb on social media and great ambassador for the brand and sport and been with Innova since forever plus a USDGC win. I could see a sig destroyer to tie him in to the company indefinitely. Look how well the Sexton Firebird sells, got to imagine a Destroyer would get similar if not better response.

Just cuz they enjoy it doesnt mean the company is doing well. You rarely see anybody throwing it and a lot of vendors dont carry them because of that.

Doing well in Europe and listed in the main sports retailers in Finland.

Barsby throws Destroyers but they have a Scorpius stamp.

Is that the same mold?? Or just one mold piece?

Per the Inbounds universal chart, Scorpius is slightly straighter for both HST and LSF, but overall very similar. (Of course, they don't account for different plastics, dome characteristics, etc.)

Is that the same mold?? Or just one mold piece?

Per the Inbounds universal chart, Scorpius is slightly straighter for both HST and LSF, but overall very similar. (Of course, they don't account for different plastics, dome characteristics, etc.)

who knows

It's supposedly a tweaked destroyer but I don't really know what that means. Every scorpius I've ever held feels a little bit deeper than a destroyer to me.

ExM2vGh.png

I'm pretty speechless. All I want to know is, what happened? How do you leave your family? Or was it a tense relationship? We may never know. This is just so weird.

I wish you all the best, Paul, and Hannah. Good luck, and God bless you in the coming season, and beyond. :)

I'd also like to say that it's good to see DGCR alive again. Posters we haven't seen for a while, thread blowing up with excitement. What a day for disc golf.

Per Ian Anderson on Reddit, KJ taking Paul's spot at Innova

I firmly believe this will be good for Disc Golf in general. The buzz will spill over on social media. It will get more people interested, just my opinion.