• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2020 Ledgestone Discs

F. Howl

* Ace Member *
It's a long way off, but Nate Heinold released the list of 2020 fundraiser discs (https://lisopen.com/articles/2020-ledgestone-le-discs) , and I'm excited for wave 1. Drops February 1st.

Wave 1
  • Cryztal Flx Sparkle Zone
  • Ti Swirly Banger GT
  • Big Z Wasp
  • Glo Sparkle Raptor
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Meteor
  • Ti Swirly Stalker (Paige Pierce 1X Ledgestone Champion disc)
  • Full Foil Super Color Buzzz
  • Big Z Force
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Predator
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Tracker
Wave 2
  • Cryztal Sparkle Buzzz
  • Cryztal Sparkle Undertaker (Paul McBeth 2X Ledgestone Champion disc)
  • Big Z Buzzz SS
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Mantis
  • Full Foil Super Color Raptor
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Wasp
  • Rubber Blend Zone
  • Swirly ESP APX
  • Big Z XL
  • Swirly ESP Ringer
  • DGA Ice Hurricane
  • DGA Tour Series Swirly Hellfire
Wave 3
  • ESP Swirly Glo Force
  • Cryztal Sparkle Raptor
  • Glo Sparkle Vulture (Paul McBeth 2X Ledgestone Champion disc)
  • CT Zone
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Nuke
  • Colorshift Banger GT
  • Colorshift Comet
  • Ti Swirly Focus
  • Tour Series Swirly ESP Crush
Tournament Releases
  • Ti Swirly Zone
  • CT Buzzz

Swirly Ti?

Tour Series Tracker and Crush. .how will have them as Tour Series?

Not sure, but its funny, those were the three items I was really interested in. A First Run Crush was the 5th disc I ever bought. Tracker was my main fairway before it went OOP, and Swirl Ti sounds like what that test run of bottom stamped Big Bee swirls that came out a few months back.

Nice to have the Swirly ESP APX back. . gave a Swirl APX away many years ago..

a few discs i "need"
Ice Hurricane
Rubber Blend Zone
And the Ti Swirl sounds fun. . let´s hope we can finally get a Ti disc you can find in the woods

Unfortunately, I'll need the following:

Ice Hurricane
Tour Series Swirly ESP Predator
Tour Series Swirly ESP Wasp
Colorshift Banger GT
Colorshift Comet
Cryztal Sparkle Undertaker

I might have to quit playing disc golf.

Rubber Blend Zone
And the Ti Swirl sounds fun. . let´s hope we can finally get a Ti disc you can find in the woods

Same with the Rubber Blend. JB and Soft are great throwers but cycle too fast. I haven't seen muddy Ti in a long time. They come pretty bright now.

Unfortunately, I'll need the following:
Colorshift Banger GT
Colorshift Comet

Hoping Discraft took a que from Lat's Chameleon. Colorshift has been running so dark.

Not gonna lie, Crystal flx sparkle Zone sounds alright.

Ditto. 2015 Cryztal FLX was the beefiest Zone I've come across. Did you pick up any of the Crystal FLX from 2017's? Some of them had shimmer. Never picked one up, because they were all puddle topped and I like em flat.

Ditto. 2015 Cryztal FLX was the beefiest Zone I've come across. Did you pick up any of the Crystal FLX from 2017's? Some of them had shimmer. Never picked one up, because they were all puddle topped and I like em flat.

I actually have a few of those 2015 FLX sitting around. Didn't do the 2017 ones. But was it 2016 when they did the color glow Z? I've got one of those still in mint condition. Although it is glow season....

I'm interested in:
1. Ti Swirly Banger GT
2. Tour Series Swirly ESP Mantis
3. Rubber Blend Zone
4. Big Z XL
5. CT Zone
6. Colorshift Banger GT
7. Colorshift Comet
8. Ti Swirly Zone

I like putters in stiff plastic, and so will be especially interested in how the Crazy Tough Zones come out. Hopefully good and stiff.

I actually have a few of those 2015 FLX sitting around. Didn't do the 2017 ones. But was it 2016 when they did the color glow Z? I've got one of those still in mint condition. Although it is glow season....

I believe so. I have one in the vault somewhere as well, but I'm all lit up with LEDs right now.

Ehhh tour series wasp + a big z wasp appearance. We can't complain compared to our previous homeless situation.

i suppose you right its not all or nothing

however im in the camp of only buying stock and not buying special runs cuz of replacements

Latest posts