• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] 2021 Pro ITBs

Ricky gets better and better for every in-the-bag. . .much better even

"usually bag 6 or even 7 Felons"

Ok come on, now that's just ridiculous. Most people don't even carry 7 fairway drivers total. And yes, I realize Oakley loves Felons and uses them extensively...but I feel like every year or two he increases the number of Felons in the bag to an even more outlandish number.

4 Firebirds
4 Eagles
1 Teebird

Currently in my bag

I've seen felons fly very neutralish with even turn and fade. I can definitely see a person beating felons in to fit nearly all of their fairway slots.

Overstable discs have the longest lifetime because they'll start off as your beefcake discs, then eventually end up neutral to even flippy.

Why do you need 7 discs for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've learned to appreciate the spectacular glide of flippy distance drivers as they sail off to parts unknown on their freedom flight. :eek:

That description says it perfectly, I've watched that escape flight before knowing that's the last I'll ever see of that disc.

I forgot he is a non-Destroyer Innova guy. Nice. Only two Eagles though? Greg be slippin'.

I think he bags destroyers occasionally, just prefers the Scorpious, which by all accounts is a more mellow destroyer.

What is really unique about his bag is that he doesn't throw Rocs. He has to be the only old school Innova guy that doesn't have a Roc in his bag.

This one is really cool and i hope we see more like this going forward. All 4 of them sitting there and talking about the discs is a lot more entertaining than one guy and a pile of discs lol...

Last edited:
Not a pro obviously but thought some people might be interested...

Much more interesting than some random 1015 rated player. Despite having access to anything he wants, i love that he throws some random stuff. Its like he went to a used bin and just pulled out whatever. I personally hate the Skeeter, but if it works for you, throw that thing. Anyway, i really like Andrew and like him even more since the plays disc golf.

Probably bags the most tour series discs for a touring player

Latest posts