• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tourney Vids

The HRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRM from the multiple surrounding data centers' air handlers is nightmarish. Imagine building homes next to that.

I really like the Lone Star coverage.

I think that is one of my favorite courses to watch. You get to see people throw hard and you get to see the disc fly, but they have to throw distinct shots.

I really like the Lone Star coverage.

I think that is one of my favorite courses to watch. You get to see people throw hard and you get to see the disc fly, but they have to throw distinct shots.

I really got an appreciation of Nate Perkins and Bradley Williams as a commentary team. Instead of funny business, they were busy commenting on the shots, and in Williams case, with a very interesting understanding of what shots were being attempted and why they succeeded or failed.

GK Pro gets a huge thumbs up for their coverage of the tournament: the camera work was excellent, and the commentary as well.

And yes, Met Center is a very fun course to watch the pros go at it.

I really got an appreciation of Nate Perkins and Bradley Williams as a commentary team. Instead of funny business, they were busy commenting on the shots, and in Williams case, with a very interesting understanding of what shots were being attempted and why they succeeded or failed.

GK Pro gets a huge thumbs up for their coverage of the tournament: the camera work was excellent, and the commentary as well.

And yes, Met Center is a very fun course to watch the pros go at it.

Posted something similar in another thread. I hope we see more of the Williams/Perkins duo.

Not a huge fan of Thomas Gilbert in the commentary booth. Voice inflection and personality just a bit lacking. Still great coverage by GK Pro however.

Latest posts