• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2023 LVC

Beginning to get interesting. R3 lead card is one I wanna see. Too bad its so late and likely I wont keep myself in the dark about the results to watch post pro without looking at the scores.

Eveliina just beat her R1 score by 17 throws!! but a little to late...but i hope she can remember this last rousd and forget the rest

Eveliina just beat her R1 score by 17 throws!! but a little to late...but i hope she can remember this last rousd and forget the rest

Agreed! My personal favorite FPO player. Love her attitude and constant smile. Pulling for her to solve her putting struggles this year. :)

Are the final rounds of DGPT events no longer streamed for free on YouTube?

Are the final rounds of DGPT events no longer streamed for free on YouTube?

Correct.

I'd be curious to see some final day comparisons in total live viewership on YT and DGN from 2022 to what they're getting on DGN this year.

I'm sure at some point you'll see a 2022 vs 2023 comparison on DGN numbers which won't tell the whole story. 2023 numbers will smash 2022…which they'll attribute as growth…but in reality a lot of the increase will be DGN subscribers in 2022 who were watching the final round on YT because it's the superior interface. Those people are forced to watch it on DGN this year.

Correct.

I'd be curious to see some final day comparisons in total live viewership on YT and DGN from 2022 to what they're getting on DGN this year.

I'm sure at some point you'll see a 2022 vs 2023 comparison on DGN numbers which won't tell the whole story. 2023 numbers will smash 2022…which they'll attribute as growth…but in reality a lot of the increase will be DGN subscribers in 2022 who were watching the final round on YT because it's the superior interface. Those people are forced to watch it on DGN this year.
Or we just won't watch. :|

Currently looks like there is around 2k viewers on DGN.

That total seems way down from what they would have had on Youtube and DGN combined last year. From what I recall Sunday final rounds would at least be around 5k on Youtube while live.

And that is with this getting much more interesting from the beginning when it looked like Cat would take it easily.

Oh yeah, I think there will be a ton of the free YT viewers from last year who will revert back to Jomez instead of deciding to finally bite the bullet and pay for DGN. I'm definitely one of them.

The free live coverage was a convenience thing. If I was home I'd put it on as background noise, if not I'd just catch the Jomez coverage the next day.

I don't have any experience with DGN, but it seems like the biggest gripe is once the live feed starts you've gotta watch it live. Can't pause or come into the feed late like on YT and fast forward through all the commercials to get caught up. They take a while to make the live feed available to go back into afterwards and watch with those capabilities so unless you're watching it live you might as well watch Jomez and not pay.

Latest posts