• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 28 Discs for Sale/Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDger

Par Member
Alright, time to get rid of the discs I've collected over time and have just been sitting in a box. I'm willing to sell or trade any disc that I've listed, just throw an offer at me. Except for a select few, most discs could be sold with shipping for $12.

What I'm looking for in trades:
Champion or Star TL's - Any weight
Champion or Star Teebirds - Under 165g
R-Pro anything, wanting to try them all
Champion or Star Aviars - any weight
Any Gateway putter - any weight
Innova mid-ranges
This one is stretching but - a SUPER GUMMY star destroyer

and please make any offer you think is fair for trades/sale, I'll consider any trade, even if what you're offering isn't on the list

Here we go:

picture.php

1 - Champion Boss :: 173g :: 10/10 :: no ink
2 - Champion Boss :: 173g :: 9.5/10 :: inked
3 - Champion Groove :: 169g :: 10/10 :: inked
4 - Star TeeRex :: 172g :: 10/10 :: no ink, never thrown

picture.php

1 - Champion Wraith :: 172g :: 9/10 :: no ink, slightly domey
2 - Star Wraith :: 175g :: 8/10 :: inked
3 - Champion Starfire :: 168g :: 8.5/10 :: no ink
4 - Star Xcaliber :: 175g :: 10/10 :: no ink, never thrown

picture.php

1 - Champion Orc :: 175g :: 9.5/10 :: inked
2 - Champion Orc :: 169g :: 9.5/10 :: no ink
3 - Champion Orc :: 167g :: 9/10 :: inked
4 - Pro Orc :: 167g :: 10/10 :: no ink, thrown once

picture.php

1 - Champion Roadrunner :: 170g :: 10/10 :: no ink, thrown once
2 - Champion Leopard :: 175g :: 8.5/10 :: worn off ink
3 - Champion Valkyrie :: ???g :: 7.5/10 :: inked
4 - Pro Firebird :: 169g :: 9/10 :: inked

picture.php

1 - Pro Pig :: 175g :: 9.5/10 :: inked
2 - Soft Magnet :: ???g :: 7/10 :: no ink
3 - EliteZ Buzz :: ???g :: 8.5/10 :: inked
4 - Star Cro :: 175g :: 10/10 :: no ink, never thrown

Last edited:
The rest...

picture.php

1 - Star Max :: 175g :: 8/10 :: inked
2 - KC Pro Teebird :: 174g :: 8.5/10 :: no ink, stamp worn
3 - Pro D Banger-GT :: 173g :: 8.5/10 :: no ink
4 - DX Bulldog :: 175g :: 9/10 :: inked

picture.php

1 - EliteZ XS :: ???g :: 8/10 :: inked
2 - Prostyle #2 Slice :: 179g :: 8/10 :: inked
3 - QJLS :: 171g :: 8/10 :: inked
4 - Glo Teebird :: 155g :: 8.5/10 :: inked

Last edited:
Hey, i'd be interested in the Star Wraith or Xcal. Check out my bag and see if you want anything. Everything I have for trade is listed. However, the Skeeter listed for trade is reserved for someone else. If you want pics for anything, let me know, I can get them up in a few minutes if i'm at home.

I have a white 166 pro line cobra that is an 8.5 due to ink that I would trade you for your leopard. I will throw in a mini. Let me know as I am leaving town tomorrow for a week and can ship it before I leave.

9/10 inked 175 r-pro dart for the buzzz?

Edit: Also have a 9/10 champion shark 169 and a 169 dx roc that's never been thrown and I am interested in your groove and wraith as well. Let me know if you have any interest in these and we can work something out. Really want the buzzz!

Last edited:
4 more I found lying around...

picture.php

1 - Star Destroyer :: 171g :: 10/10 :: no ink, never thrown
2 - DX Cro :: 165g :: 9/10 :: inked
3 - DGA Rogue :: 173g :: 10/10 :: no ink, never thrown
4 - DX Banshee :: 150g :: 9/10 :: inked

9/10 inked 175 r-pro dart for the buzzz?

Edit: Also have a 9/10 champion shark 169 and a 169 dx roc that's never been thrown and I am interested in your groove and wraith as well. Let me know if you have any interest in these and we can work something out. Really want the buzzz!

PM Sent.

I have a white 166 pro line cobra that is an 8.5 due to ink that I would trade you for your leopard. I will throw in a mini. Let me know as I am leaving town tomorrow for a week and can ship it before I leave.

PM Sent

Interested in the Soft Magnet and a 170+ Star Destroyer. I don't have any of the discs that you mentioned so check my profile and see if we can work out a trade. If you would only be willing to part with the Magnet I will understand because I don't have a lot for trade. :eek:

UPDATE:

The Pro Pig and EliteZ Buzz are gone.

So are the DX Bulldog and Star TeeRex.

Pm me please if the leopard is still available and the cost you would want... shipped$

I have a white pro line cobra (180g), i'd say 9/10 (it's only been thrown a few times), although it has my name/number on the inside rim. I'm interested in the star cro. I could chip in a few extra bucks to make up the difference if need be.

I have a white pro line cobra (180g), i'd say 9/10 (it's only been thrown a few times), although it has my name/number on the inside rim. I'm interested in the star cro. I could chip in a few extra bucks to make up the difference if need be.

The 180 of the cobra is a little too much for me, and the pro plastic has always been finicky with me. Any other ideas? I could dye the cro if that makes something on your end a little easier to part with.

Status
Not open for further replies.