• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

41st Annual Wintertime Open

Looks like an awesome feature card. Beast, Eagle, Rico and minibeast...

I guess we should probably stop calling AB "minibeast" and other similar nicknames, since he is now 8in taller, lol.

Hopefully someone can get some info on scores to post up here. I was bummed to see no UDisc live scoring but I guess I should teach myself some restraint.

Hopefully someone can get some info on scores to post up here. I was bummed to see no UDisc live scoring but I guess I should teach myself some restraint.

Udisc live scoring is only available to DGPT, NT, and majors. But the regular PDGA live scoring is available to any tournament. Disappointing that an A-tier of this caliber couldn't get it set up.

Yeah I guess all the hype of this tournament and the high profile players being there made me forget that it's not a tour stop. I have no social media so I was hoping somehow I would see updates on here or dg reddit.

I was about 15 miles west at the time, but I can confirm that right around the 2pm-4pm time window (when the feature card would have been on the course) the greater LA area got an unexpectedly strong wave of steady, heavy rain - versus earlier in the day when it was clear with little wind.

Looks like a lot of big names phoned it in the first round.