• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

4th Titledisc Open - Rockwall, TX

And it looks like all divisions are full now except pro men, pro women, and advanced.

hmmm, it seems they added a division for boys under 16. The description of this tournament said that it would not be offereing any age protected divisions, and I thought that would include the junior divisions. Does "age protected" mean something else?

Anyone know if the doubles on fri. for people only in the tourney or open to anyone? Is there an entry fee? Any info would help, Thanks.

Registration is now full.

In other news, see attached.

Attachments

• LOL.gif
    LOL.gif
    36.3 KB · Views: 28
I'm starting to worry about the weather this weekend, especially on sunday. I havn't been to a tournament yet where there were thunderstorms. What usually happens in those situations?

I'm starting to worry about the weather this weekend, especially on sunday. I havn't been to a tournament yet where there were thunderstorms. What usually happens in those situations?

They will call it if lighting is in the area. Just a delay while it passes over.

It is only a 30% chance of rain for Rockwall on Sunday according to weather.com

It shouldn't be a major factor, however the wind will be.

Latest posts