• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

50 Courses Played

three years ago i played my third course. i played my fourth a year later. a year and a half ago i was up to 8. now im at 204. if three years ago, you told me i would play 200 courses in the near future i probably would have said, "there are 200 disc golf courses?"

It's funny how that happens. My wife and I played maybe 15 courses in our first 7 years playing together. The last 5 years we've played over 800 in 48 states.

It's funny how that happens. My wife and I played maybe 15 courses in our first 7 years playing together. The last 5 years we've played over 800 in 48 states.

If this forum had a "like" option, this post would get one. :clap:

I hit fifty a little while ago, but now my quest is for that elusive tenth state. I can either go to Maine or go to Maryland (MD is prob. more likely given that Brandywine SP in DE is on my list for my November trip).

Andrew

Brand New Course was #90!

Thread revival!

I hit course #90 today. It was the grand opening of Camp Walker in August, WV. It's a fun, relatively short, 9 holer. Very wooded and hilly.

It was fun looking through this thread at the course counts that people posted originally, as far back as 2011, and to see how many that they've played now! :clap::clap::clap:

When this thread started, I'd been playing disc golf for about two months, and had not yet discovered DGCR. Now I've met and played with a 1000 course guy, and my next milestone (I'm at 266 myself) won't even be within a thousand of Dan. But it's fun to set goals just for your own enjoyment. If you're going for 5, 50, 500, or 5000 courses, have fun!

I am sitting at 99 myself. Trying to decide what course to play next. I'm heading to the twin cities next weekend, so I'll pass the century mark up there. I've already played many of the courses. Perhaps Acorn, I haven't played it since the redesign. Or red oak or crown college. Hopefully I'll have a chance to play Kaposia and or Hansen as well, I just love those cones.

Got 50 last month... Looking for that second 50 now!

Played Cedar Lake in Ripley WV for number 50 recently. I would not have been able to hit this milestone with out this site. Thanks DGCR!

I've played over 100 courses, but only 99 are listed on DGCR. So next month I will get #100, 101, 102 and maybe 103 DGCR courses played! I can remember when there were less than 100 courses in the whole country...

I've been at 31 for just under a year. Heck, that's about how long I went until last week til I played a round at all. I rely on public transportation so there are only so many courses that I can play. I rely on friends that I get into the sport for rides to other courses out of public transportation's reach. I live in Sacramento and can hit a lot of courses using a bus and my get. I've hit courses out of my area like the course at Auburn Regional Park, Fern Park in Woodland, Oxford Circle Park in Davis and the course in Rocklin using a bus.

Just hoping to meet more people in the Sacramento area to do some road tripping to other courses.

Managed to get to 155 on Memorial Day, and my dog walked his 124th. I'm looking forward to him breaking 200 quite a bit.

I'm at 64 DGCR courses, 67 overall. Got to 50 within about a year, then had about 4-5 years where I barely played. Have bagged about 10-12 new ones in the past year.

Kind of stuck on 88 DGCR / 92 with private courses for a little bit. Looks like it might be time for a bagathon road trip to push me over 100 courses played. Only bagged 6 states so far, need to get that number up higher for sure. Really enjoy checking out new courses and new locations.

Haven't added many this year yet, summer tourney season is nearly here, and I have at least one fall road trip that I hope to push for 1300 by the end of the year.

Latest posts