• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

$50 to spend..

I have a disc up for raffle. It's a champ orc, tickets are $2 and the drawing will be on the 15th. Other than that shameless plug, I'd say buy some new plastic(new Opto blend is feeling pretty sweet) and get some discs dyed.

What I would get though:

Glow Vector
reproduction 11X Champ Firebird
Sparkle Astra
New Striker

Last edited:
Either put it back into your bank account or buy someone a present if you celebrate an upcoming holiday. Or better yet donate it.

Where did you find that mystery box? And is it worth it, unlike the DD one?

I'd buy this and have 7$ left over
IMAG0749.jpg

I'd get couple of more DGA Squalls, and maybe couple more Avenger SS in different weights to practice my roller shots!

i have a pair of glow nukes
Nikon00002163.jpg

an esp nuke
Nikon00002166.jpg

a pink sidewinder.
Nikon00001386.jpg

and this nice 11x eagle x for 50 shipped.
Nikon00002055.jpg

I didn't get one, just followed the thread about it. Seemed like a lot of upset people...

yeah, it looked like the 2nd half of the people who ordered that DD mystery box were pissed. I think Marshall Street's will probably be a bit more consistent and better. I'd forgotten they had that, otherwise I would have suggested it as well.

I would agree MST mystery box or just hit up DD's holiday specials on the DyeMax Buzzzes and CryZtal FLX's

I had bad bad bad buyers remorse on buying some CryZtal FLX from the time I hit the button to submit my order...up until I threw it the first time now I wish I had ordered MORE.

I just finished a buying spree of plastic really, but I'd go on a hunt for some black DX/R-Pro blend Darts, if they even exist.

Maybe a KC Teebird actually, too.

Last edited:

Latest posts