• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

8/15/12 Minneapolis (Eden Prairie), MN

One of my favorite courses to play. And its for sure a par 3 I play there all the time, dont know where anyone got the par 4 from.

avenger ss long comet short. it looks to me like its off to the right.

Yeah there's no way the short is a 4 and the long is a 3. The only difference between the two is distance.

Short: RHBH Buzzz
Long: RHBH River

I might throw a Saint from long and a Pain from the short, but it depends on how fast the green is and whether or not it angles downhill to the left.

I usually throw Buzzz from the long if there is little wind. If its gusty, I'll throw a drone or pred. Never played the short.

I do not trust anyone who said they are going to tee off with a putter. The opening from the tee box is somewhat narrow and height sensitive. Your first shot needs to be aimed at the basket, so you need something that turns late.

What?? I really don't know what you are talking about. If I had a putter I could flip in the bag it would be what I throw on this hole. I only have anodes and ions though, and I can't flip either, so I don't throw them. If I had a pure in the bag still it would be money.

At any rate, Axis thrown on an anny.

Maybe sidearm a wraith from Black, and then follow up with a fuse or warship depending on distance out....eclipse anode....play par to be safe :doh:

RHFH a Halo from the long and rhfh a gator from the short. This hole isn't as easy as it looks. Easy to overshoot or put in the woods on either side.

I do not trust anyone who said they are going to tee off with a putter. The opening from the tee box is somewhat narrow and height sensitive. Your first shot needs to be aimed at the basket, so you need something that turns late.

Ive seen JA throw a P2 last year while playing doubles at it. He got it all the way down, but was 40 feet to the left, too straight, just a little turn and it would have been there. Lots of guys can throw putters on this hole. I bet Juju could make it down with one after watching him crush putters lefty.

Anyways, I like a Buzz or a TL bh or an over stable disc rhfh. To people not from Mn, in the spring and summer if you go left or right you are in jail. Going off early into the right side short causes lots of fours and fives. Twos happen and threes are expected but this whole can card lots of bogeys.

Tom Brenton just posted that he aced this hole at league tonight with a DX Roc splitting $332 ace fund with Kris Kapitan.