• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $9 WIZARDS ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minis are gone! Sorry to anybody that was looking to pick some up. I grossly underestimated their popularity. If I get any others in I'll post them up.

In the meantime...

PMs sent to everybody that reached out to me last night...thanks!

Brian,

while you're at it, put aside a 175 pink SS. My ladyfriend couldn't resist. I can pick em both up at Once Around the Mountain.

You got it B...Pink SS stashed. These putters feel pretty sweet in hand. I think you guys will dig 'em.

All the 4S are rubbery soft. They have a weak firmness to them that feels like it will melt away to supremely super stupid softness after a few chain hits.

FOR TODAY ONLY: Buy any Wizard (not just two or more) and get a free Gateway sticker. Help me help my club!

chaching_color400.png

$9 is ridiculously cheap for a Wizard, period. As with every other Gateway run, buy more from the man and you'll at least have a stack of matching Wizards! (I also predict there not being another SSSS run for a while).

Okay, I got my three Wizards in:

SSSS Wizard is amazing. It feels like a first-run Vibram Ridge had a baby with a 1.30 Omega Supersoft and somehow became more rubbery. Seriously, it's amazing. It's enough to make me kick my Ridge out of my bag.

Chalky Wizard (the orange ones) - feels like a SuperSoft with chalky texture and traces of white.

And for all of you that are looking for dinner-plate stiff Wizards, look no further. Just buy the royal blue Wizards here. Mine is literally unflexible. It's marked "Soft", but does not feel Soft at all, nor can I even bend it. It's the firmest Wizard I've ever had (and I've had 70+), including some of the original Firms. Guess which one's becoming my driving Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts