• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 9x kc pro teebird, 10x kc aviar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN, Larry is a good guy and wouldn't screw someone over for a disc, before you start bashing people publicly, understand that there are other thing's going on in the world besides your $40 disc. Like Larry said, USE A PM, now YOU look like the jerk.

ESPN, Larry is a good guy and wouldn't screw someone over for a disc, before you start bashing people publicly, understand that there are other thing's going on in the world besides your $40 disc. Like Larry said, USE A PM, now YOU look like the jerk.

^ this...

thanks for the support fellows, wow what the f*** is up, I did everything I could short of driving it down to his house.

thanks for the support fellows, wow what the f*** is up, I did everything I could short of driving it down to his house.

Lol, love it Larry, why don't we do some LOCAL trades, this is Kyle from leagues by the way, nice finish at the cold turkey too! :thmbup:

Let me know what you want Kyle I would rather deal with someone local than go thru some b.s, I have tons of goodies at the crib fo sure

Status
Not open for further replies.