A New Trusted Reviewer Data Spreadsheet Is Coming - Give Your Feedback

Because this is DG stat community.
I couldn't find the best giphy…so pardon the quick sketch
View attachment 335278
Joining Welcome Home GIF

@Tyler V As promised, here's a taste of Airtable! I kind of nerded out a little bit so it got longer than I was originally thinking, haha. And I was still waking up. :LOL:

Let me know if you have any questions.

@Tyler V As promised, here's a taste of Airtable! I kind of nerded out a little bit so it got longer than I was originally thinking, haha. And I was still waking up. :LOL:

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks! I'll check this out after I'm done with Career Fair insanity at my work.

So I'm working with the designer to help create the "table", and sorting will have to be implemented.

Basically: there's a lot of data in the sheet. There's a lot of styling updates to display - but rough working idea is something along these lines:
1710770149045.png

We would remove the user title, and fill in the fields. Attempting to use some icons where possible.

I'm still not in the know of how reaction score and points are calculated. This is just my two cents, but I feel like other things like reviews, courses played, and vote score should be prioritized over those. That being said, I'm not opposed to forum stats being a part of the table since that part of the site and the review/course info side are now more integrated than before.

That being said, I'm not opposed to forum stats being a part of the table since that part of the site and the review/course info side are now more integrated than before.
These are just place holders for the time. They would be the last things I'd ultimately want, but the designer is using the data they know how is used, etc.

Thank you.

Not sure how everyone else feels, but for me, as long as most of the items from Tyler's sheet are included, you won't hear me complaining.

As long as you can sort and filter columns, I don't really care how it looks.

there are a lot of lists that used to be sortable but are not anymore. those are big time wish list items for me, and probably most of the people who will post in this thread (except for ru4por, apparently).

i think separating by TR level first makes the most sense and that order of attainment should stay the sorting order on the diamond page, and total upvotes for the other levels. just my 2 cents.

did i miss something... where did vote score come from?

also, a random idea that may be unnecessary soon

i often update my own line on the TR spreadsheet. maybe there could be a column titled "user update" or something like that where i could put the date when i update my own line. if any other people do the same thing, that will alleviate the workload for whomever is currently taking responsibility for the spreadsheet.

I think we should get the FAQ section back and add answer to this question .. I'll work on this soon

Trusted Reviewers Criteria:
  1. Bronze Level:
    • Unique Voters: 20
    • Number of Reviews: 10
    • Vote Score: 100
  2. Silver Level:
    • Unique Voters: 35
    • Number of Reviews: 25
    • Vote Score: 200
  3. Gold Level:
    • Unique Voters: 90
    • Number of Reviews: 35
    • Vote Score: 350
  4. Diamond Level:
    • Unique Voters: 250
    • Number of Reviews: 60
    • Vote Score: 1000
Note: The Vote Score is calculated as the total number of positive votes minus the total number of negative votes. This calculation represents a change introduced with the new format, where previously, the focus was solely on the count of positive votes.

@dreadlock86

there are a lot of lists that used to be sortable but are not anymore. those are big time wish list items for me, and probably most of the people who will post in this thread (except for ru4por, apparently).

I'm with you on this one. A few of the members lists are alright, but we used to be able to sort ALL the members and filter basically anything. That was a pretty key aspect we used to have.

I just tried to click on the Trusted Reviewer link and it gave me the "Oops we ran into some problems" error. I looked at it earlier and it just looked like the top reviewers list. I tried to filter a couple things, states played for sure, and it must not be set up right because it made no sense for that filter. Greens did say that it's very new though.

I'm kind of curious what the reaction score, points and albums all mean. No idea for any of the them. I'm kicking some ass in each one though I guess. I even have the maximum "points" I think.

Last edited:
I'm kind of curious what the reaction score, points and albums all mean. No idea for any of the them. I'm kicking some ass in each one though I guess. I even have the maximum "points" I think.
reaction score - how many times you give someone a like, sad face etc.
albums - how many photos you have in the media section

IMO, those should not be seen or such as it's built-in from the forum software.

I just tried to click on the Trusted Reviewer link and it gave me the "Oops we ran into some problems" error. I looked at it earlier and it just looked like the top reviewers list. I tried to filter a couple things, states played for sure, and it must not be set up right because it made no sense for that filter. Greens did say that it's very new though.

Url changed.

Perhaps this isn't the correct thread but I really want a way to see a list of every member by member number.

Perhaps this isn't the correct thread but I really want a way to see a list of every member by member number.
That probably wouldn't be useful due to the spammers who sign up, skewing member numbers.

That probably wouldn't be useful due to the spammers who sign up, skewing member numbers.

Or perhaps there could be a search box where I type in a DGCR number and it takes me to that user. I'm making a sort of "history of DGCR" thing and to look back at some of the first 500 users would be helpful. IDK or I'm a dork and it's too much work, your call.

I like the idea of being able to search all members too. There's always been spammers and there's thousands of members who were only active for a little bit anyway. The ability to interact with other users was always a great feature and sets this place apart from Udisc. Not a huge must obviously, but I'd love to see this feature at some point.

Latest posts