• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A New Trusted Reviewer Data Spreadsheet Is Coming - Give Your Feedback

That probably wouldn't be useful due to the spammers who sign up, skewing member numbers.

disagree. we used to have this and it was very useful. even more so when the list is sortable by a variety of parameters, like we used to have.

I see what you mean. It's been suggested possibly making this a database instead of pulling the data - as there are so many fields, and the larger stuff was going to create additional strain.

Still working on the next iteration.
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I appreciate the hard work, but...

Some of that data don't look right. No way anyone has amassed 63,000 thumbs up. That person's review page shows they have 6001 thumbs up (which is a helluva lot).

But 63K?! 🤯
Hell, I doubt the top five reviewers have 60K between the five of them.

Found my name on that list and I certainly don't have 5794 up and 1487 down. I'm nowhere close to either of those #'s.

Last edited:
This is starting to have the look folks are wanting. Thanks greens!
"Thumbs up/ down" appears to be those GIVEN out by the member (so this shows voting record, up and down)
That's not nearly as important to this table as thumbs up/down RECEIVED will be (since that is an element of 'trusted reviewer' status, whereas how we vote on others' reviews is not).
Nice if we have access to both, but they need to be clear as to which is which.

Once again though, Thank You for working on this!

There are several tweaks still to make. The calculation is a big one.

Thank you for your patience!

I can't believe still I'm on the front page for # of reviews written... I've written FOUR in the last ten years. 😬

@greens - when viewing the Trusted Reviewers page on my iPad in landscape view, the "Filters" box and an ad cover up the right side of the chart. It corrects itself when I shift to Portrait, but returns, for all pages of the chart, in landscape.

@greens - when viewing the Trusted Reviewers page on my iPad in landscape view, the "Filters" box and an ad cover up the right side of the chart. It corrects itself when I shift to Portrait, but returns, for all pages of the chart, in landscape.
Thanks for the reminder, looking at trying to make the filters similar to the courses where it drops down, rests etc.

That sounds exciting! I'd suggest ensuring the spreadsheet is user-friendly, with clear categories and easy navigation