• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

A Thief In Nashville - Alert for Stolen Property

we should leave this thread active so that whenever people see him on the course, at tourneys, whatever they can post stories about talking chit to him.

i hope it gets to the point where this guy can't even show his face. what a douche.

He must have some buddies on here. He emailed me saying, i'll get my money, and Thanks for Sharing my email. I want to be proved wrong, and would like to hear from the horses mouth if all these claims are false.

^ he was prolly watching.

MAAAN there must be some serious thiefs in Nashville, TN. I got scammed by a guy on FBs DGCE from Nashville, his name is Kyle Marsh. After looking around he's screwed at least one other person there.

I like Nashille....alot. But damn, it has a black eye for me because of these two dudes.

^ he was prolly watching.

MAAAN there must be some serious thiefs in Nashville, TN. I got scammed by a guy on FBs DGCE from Nashville, his name is Kyle Marsh. After looking around he's screwed at least one other person there.

I like Nashille....alot. But damn, it has a black eye for me because of these two dudes.

On a positive note, I found a disc this weekend while playing in the Skeeter Heater X in Smyrna, TN (Nashville area course) and I called the guy and he was all the way WA state. He was totally taken off guard that I was calling him. He said that he's never been to Nashville ever in his life. I described the disc to him and he said it had been stolen from him a while back and could not believe or explain how it ended up all the way across the country. He said it was a 11x teebird (no print on it so I could not tell what it was) and he would really like it back. I shipped it to him this morning and provided him a tracking number. So yea, I hate that some guys here are hurting our name out here in Nashville, but know that we are not all like that.

On a positive note, I found a disc this weekend while playing in the Skeeter Heater X in Smyrna, TN (Nashville area course) and I called the guy and he was all the way WA state. He was totally taken off guard that I was calling him. He said that he's never been to Nashville ever in his life. I described the disc to him and he said it had been stolen from him a while back and could not believe or explain how it ended up all the way across the country. He said it was a 11x teebird (no print on it so I could not tell what it was) and he would really like it back. I shipped it to him this morning and provided him a tracking number. So yea, I hate that some guys here are hurting our name out here in Nashville, but know that we are not all like that.

At least there are a few good stories coming out of this. :clap:

We've had MANY discs' dredged out of out local pond. If it has a name & number I always call. Had 4 or 5 from out of state that never played in Indiana, gotta love locals finding a disc a selling it on EBay.

This is sad, I lived in Nashville for a year and this is not something I can say is the norm.
Tennessee and Nashville have great people and a great disc golf community.
Hope this gets resolved and Cloud9 is reimbursed. I miss Cedar Hill, Seven Oaks and Burde Ridge quite often.

Found one while in OK for a wedding. Did some serious tracking down through Face as it only had a name on it. The guy promised a tourney disc as the one I found had sentimental value. Never saw anything, and it sucks others had the same situation with the guy too. Find his disc, return it, get an empty promise.

On another note. After much deliberation and measures i feel were extreme just to get my money back, I was finally paid back what was owed (minus the 1.75 paypal fee) from Jake Goodman. The thing that gets me is that guy is still talking trash to me. The thing about a true @$$hole is they will be one til the very end. I just hope Cloud Nine gets what was owed to them too. Sad story really.

Sounds like this kid (over 18 but still very much a young adult) has made some huge mistakes and burned all of his bridges in TN. I'm sure he will be punished legally and shunned by his peers locally for his deeds. I'm not really sure what good a bunch of people that don't know him or the details of the situation throwing stones at him from the internet is gonna do.

You're probably right. I don't know him personally to label him an @$$hole, but his actions were definitely that of one. I'm only talking about my own experience of course. I'm not going on record as totally slandering the guy and defaming the dude's name - he did enough on his own. I will, however, share my experience so that others are cautious in doing business with an individual with this kind of track record.

Activities: Fellowship of Christian
Interests: God

That's a good Christian boy right there. Steal from your friends, steal from the people who give you work and pay you, I'm sure his mother is proud.

Sounds like this kid (over 18 but still very much a young adult) has made some huge mistakes and burned all of his bridges in TN. I'm sure he will be punished legally and shunned by his peers locally for his deeds. I'm not really sure what good a bunch of people that don't know him or the details of the situation throwing stones at him from the internet is gonna do.

I've never understood where the idea of "young adult" came from, as if it's not totally his fault because he's young. Not a burn aimed at you at all, more at a culture that doesn't make men grow up and accept responsibility for their actions. Not doubt this grown man is paying for his lack of maturity.

Latest posts