• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Aces 2013

inthedrift

Eagle Member
Ace #22 - Hole 13 at Peters Creek DGC

I hit the chains on #9 earlier in the round but it didn't stick, then hit my 7th ace on this hole with my SSS Wiz. It's a short, straight wooded hole and it likes me. :D

My dubs partner and I shot 15 under for first place cash on top of the $12 I received in 51 club funds. Good round for me :mrgreen:

I got my second MVP (proton Axis, first was proton anode) ace @ doubles on Saturday on an unlikely hole; 12c from the wood tees at Druid Hill Park in Baltimore. It was good for $50 but not quite enough to help my team win doubles or maybe it was that stupid four we took 3 holes prior :shock: .

I don't know if that counts as it's not an actual course (nearest one is 200 km away :( ) but we have a one basket course on a DisCatcher Portable in our Park set up with 2x9 holes and I aced the 4th of the course today (about 240' big Hyzer shot around a mando tree) with my red Eclipse Axis :)

After hitting metal way too many times, finally got my first ace ever this morning :) Hole #16 Universal City

It's a wooded, low ceiling, downhill right to left shot about 275 feet. Threw a 171 Champion Wraith

Congratulations! Most people lose the first disc they have aced with so with that in mind i almost retired that disc. It's been out a few times but it has been replaced by a different mold so now it is in deserved retirement.

1st Legacy ace

Hole 15 Griffin Park in Norman. About 310 blind Hyzer through a tunnel and guardian trees. With my new blank pennacle Rival

Here's the hole. It's grown tighter than what the pics show from a couple years ago

315f4e56.jpg

32899ba6.jpg

Got a sweet bh Volt ace on a technical hole in january, flicked a xxx for an ace a week or two ago, then today did this:

Hit my 2nd ace of the year on 3/4 - Hole #8 at Peters Creek DGC. It's a very wooded, downhill, slight right to left shot; I threw my new OG Wizard on a great line, glanced off a tree right before the basket and slammed chains. On the next hole my buddy chained out a thumber ace, and the next day I chained out an ace on Hole 16 at the same course. Good times, good times.

Long time, no post.

Had my first two-ace round about a month ago on my dinker of a home course (Guthrie Creek, Longview, TX). Nailed #3 (188, wide open) with an Aviar then hit #14 (271, RH hyzer) with Roc3. Nothing special about the holes but two in one round was nice.

Nice ace Steve. I like that bottom stamped Scorp.

Got my 1st ace of the year today at Middle Park in Bettendorf, IA, Hole #16, 250ish. Simple little hyzer shot with my pink Omega SS.

I hit my 3rd of the year today, #10 at Peters Creek DGC

Slight s-shot with my Gold Fuse

Hit my second ace tonight, it was at a pitch and putt but at least it was a glow round so not totally cake. About 240ish with a Z Buzzz, straight up the middle right at it.

Latest posts