• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] *** All for one; one for all!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

thediscinmusician

Par Member
So here's the deal I'm ready to move all these discs out and this thread is for all that's left of my collection. Take it or leave it. Make me an offer on all that's left. Til tomorrow these will only be sold as a complete set. I'll take the best offer at the end of the day. Here's what's left...

CE
First Run Valkyrie. It's the one in the first pic top left. I'm going to say it's a 9/10. It's never been thrown and has no ink on it. It has some kind of black specs on the back that were there when I bought it. The front is perfect and the stamp is in tact. It's max weight as well with the VK outside the ring and weight inside. The writing from Innova's factory has worn off. You have to look close to see it. Other than that it's perfect that's why I'm giving it a 9/10. Enjoy. $100 shipped to your doorstep!!!
CE Leopard – Gummy 150 on inside of rim 10/10 $50 PENDING

WRAITHS
07 CFR Wraith Pro Worlds Highbridge Hills stamp – 10/10 $40
06 CFR Mid Nationals CFR Wraith – 175 10/10 $40

THE REST
Tie Dye Champ Beast pre Barry $30
Champ Roadrunner signed by Dean Tannock $10

ALL NEW
First Run Star Archon - $20
First Run Star Teedevil -$25
First Run Echo Star Xcaliber - $40
First Run Star Vulcan - $20
First Run Grape Champion Ape - $40
First Run Black Team USA Echo Star Katana - $35
2012 Worlds Metal Flake Champion Teedevil - $20
CFR Champion Bowling Green Mamba - $20
2011 Australian Open First Run Champion Teedevil - $25
First Run Asia Open Champion Vulcan - $30
First Run Blizzard KC Wide Open Dominator - $35

ROCS
12x - $20 (First run of that stamp)
2008 Echo Star San Marino Roc USDGC San Marino Graffiti stamp $40
2008 Re Release DX Big D Stamped San Marino - $15
Bowling Green 2010 Star Roc + - $20
08 Japan Open CE Roc - $50

MISC
MISC CFR Buzzs – I'll take $20 a piece all NEW (1 GONE 3 LEFT)
Bowling Green stamped Gateway Putters from the last 2 or 3 years $15 a piece

Thanks for looking. I'll add a pic of the whole set when I get home.

Last edited:
Ok here it is. $400 shipped takes everything that's listed above. PM me if you're interested or would like to make a counter offer. Thanks.

OK sorry for such a late response. I've added a pic now of the collection as well as an individual pic of the buzzes. Most of the discs are at max weight or near max weight. You'll also notice in the top of my second pic my recent purchase that has taken place of all the discs that I've sold. Soak it up boys, that's a Bushmaster .223 XM15-E2S. I just added a quadrail to it as well as a bipod/pistol grip and a rail on the carry handle which has a basic red dot on it right now. I bought this to shoot and then I bought a Colt .45 Single Action revolver as well to put away. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone bought what's left of my collection. It would help out a ton. Thanks again everyone for their support.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 107
7) This shouldn't even have to be said, but there is to be no selling of firearms, drug paraphernalia or anything illegal.

He is not selling the hole punch.

Just showing it off.

I know someone wants all these discs. It's between $750-$1,000 worth of plasti shipped to your front door for $400. You can't beat that. Keep what you want. Throw what you want. Sell the rest back out. Who wants em?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts