• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Altitude going out of business?

come on, the guy is going out of business and you want to nit pick like you know what they pay?
$8.78 for Elite Z is pretty darn cheap.
After shipping I can still get it cheaper here at the local disc shop. And yes I have a very good idea of what they pay ;) And no, they're not listed at cost :/ Still good deals nonetheless...

your local shop sells new EliteZ for $10? Why kick the guy while he is down, if you can't be positive you do not have to say anything. These guys are selling new EliteZ for $10 Shipped ($8.78 plus shipping) while supporting sites like Talkdg and DGCR. Your local shop has not done that.

MS always had the one other disc i wanted and did not order from Altitude. Close quite a few times ....hopefully on to better things!

your local shop sells new EliteZ for $10. Why kick the guy while he is down, if you can't be positive you do not have to say anything. These guys are selling new EliteZ for $10 Shipped while supporting sites like Talkdg and DGCR. Your local shop has not done that.
Guess it depends where you live because after shipping it's showing about $12 for me. My point is that they're saying "at cost" on their website when it's clearly not at cost. Misleading advertising especially when I get the same discs for the same price or cheaper. And i don't think my local disc golf shop is selling "at cost" lol

Guess it depends where you live because after shipping it's showing about $12 for me. My point is that they're saying "at cost" on their website when it's clearly not at cost. Misleading advertising especially when I get the same discs for the same price or cheaper. And i don't think my local disc golf shop is selling "at cost" lol

Well, it is on you to prove it. If they can show their cost is that high or there is some fine print saying "Cost + 10% mark up for overhead" than you are slandering them. Not sure if you have had to close down a business that you created, but lets let these guys sell their cheap discs one last time, if you don't like the price do not order, but others appreciate the discount, the support they have shown the site, and the appreciation they show their customers.

Woah woah woah... are you saying that for Discraft Elite Z (Champion) Plastic... your local retailer sells it for $12? And I can attest that at around $9.00, that is wholesale pricing for Discraft for Elite Z plastic. I just ordered it. Then after you kick in taxes and shipping costs.... depending on the size of your order, it will vary. My local shop sells it for the suggested retail price.

the lat pro bag is very worth the price.. wish I had the extra $$ for one

Great Deal, I wish I could nab one too.

^ yup, $12. And no sales tax here. And the guy running it has done way more than enough for the game in the past 2 decades (at least). But that wasn't my point here like Prerube is trying to take it to. I make a point that it's not at cost and he's responding with daisies, roses, and ferry boats...

Last edited:
8.78 is cost depending on the amount they order. If its less than 500 it's like .20cents more.

^ yup, $12. And no sales tax here. And the guy running it has done way more than enough for the game in the past 2 decades (at least). But that wasn't my point here like Prerube is trying to take it to. I make a point that it's not at cost and he's responding with daisies, roses, and ferry boats...

What you see on Altitude.com is AT COST.. seriously man... Discraft doesn't sell Z plastic for less than 8.78. I will send you a link of the current wholesale sheet, as it gets updated constantly with live inventory, if need be. But you don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks everyone. I am glad most of you are supporting a former site sponsor and helping them have a good last surge to clear inventory.

Considering they are going out of business, it implies their regular prices may have already been below what their true overall cost was including rent, utilities, labor and other overhead. So any prices they are charging now must be "way below cost."

Latest posts