• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Amman, Jordan Disc Golf?

Jewdy

Par Member
I am traveling to Amman for work and it looks like there is a disc golf course there, the Sports City Woods course. I know this is a long shot but has anybody played it? Or has anyone ever had a brothers friends baby mamas cousin that knew someone who has played it? I am bringing some discs regardless.

I hear a hyzer bomb means something else over there...

Looks like you're gonna have to be the first DGCR member to play it!
Take your camera and shoot some photos!
Try to find the hole distances!
Write a review!
Have fun!
:hfive:
:p

Have fun and be safe. Its a whole other world there!

I will take as many pictures as I can if I get out to the course. This will be my second trip to Jordan in the past year. I suggest anybody who gets the opportunity to see Jordan, jumps at the chance. The food is great, the people are incredible hosts and the dead sea is beautiful. If there happens to be a decent course out there too.........jackpot! And if dont get out to the course it wont be because I got rained out.

Denied! There is no disc golf course in Amman that I can find. I found the park that the course is supposed to be in. I even found the area in the park where the course layout from the review was but I am sad to report that I could not find one basket or teepad. That course should be taken off the site as there is no course.

I just spent an hour looking for the course.......I agree, it's not there!!! Really disappointing!

I just removed the course from the site so nobody else ends up in Jordan looking for disc golf courses! :)

Dangit, next time I go (which may be never) I'm gonna sneak a discatcher traveller in my bag and set up a temp course, ace every hole and give it a 5.00 rating!