• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Latitude] Any Light Rivers popping up?

Yeah I will. The ones Im looking for are 164 and below though and those are really hard to come by. My unicorn is the white 161 and Im pretty sure that ill only be able to get on the used market.

You mean that link has been up for a half hour and nobody has said anything about how speed is abbreviated as "fart" in Swedish?

Shame on you, DGCR. Shame. On. You.

I like the Skulboy River on the right that says SLUT! on the banner.

I found 4 sweet Day Glo type GL Rivers all at 164 a few weeks ago in a small store. Grabbed them all!!! Felt like I hit the lottery. Certainly didn't need 4 at once, but they are hard to locate unless you live at DTW, Disc Nation or MST.

Wow I was at Discgolfcenter on Friday to grab my Westside Stag and saw 4 or 5 of them under 167, didnt know that they are that saught after. If you are really wanting some PM me with what your looking for and ill check and see what they have each time I go in there, I just ask that you make it worth my time for going out of my way, that or I can just PM you back letting you know they are there. No promises but ill do what I can.

I went out and threw my TP Underworld again today and concluded that it just can't replace the River in my bag.

I was hoping it would, because 164-166g Rivers in Opto or GL (Recycled would be cool too) are like my Holy Grail.

Looks like i'll just have to keep on watching out for those things like a hawk.

River 4 ever

I found 4 sweet Day Glo type GL Rivers all at 164 a few weeks ago in a small store. Grabbed them all!!! Felt like I hit the lottery. Certainly didn't need 4 at once, but they are hard to locate unless you live at DTW, Disc Nation or MST.

Whats DTW?

Wow I was at Discgolfcenter on Friday to grab my Westside Stag and saw 4 or 5 of them under 167, didnt know that they are that saught after. If you are really wanting some PM me with what your looking for and ill check and see what they have each time I go in there, I just ask that you make it worth my time for going out of my way, that or I can just PM you back letting you know they are there. No promises but ill do what I can.

I mean if you could PM me if you happen to see one that would be enough really. Id appreciate that.

Kind of necro-ing this thread but I've noticed a TON of light Opto Rivers popping up across at least 3 retailers. One still has quite a few 164g, with the 163g selling out a week or two ago.

I wonder if Lat is making the light ones more numerous in current runs? Even GL is available at 165-6g which was impossible to find retail just a few months ago.

Don't know but yeah I grabbed one of the light optos at 163, lightest opto Ive seen. Pink and fairly opaque for opto too. I really like it. Still need another GL though would like one 161 or less even though....hens teeth. I was watching one ion ebay a while back but it went for more than I was willing to pay for it.

Disc Golf Center has some light rivers in stock currently, if anyone is still hunting for them. (I already got my fix.)

I saw a couple ultralight GL's in the last couple weeks. One 163 a 161 and one that scaled 159.7g. I have had my share of 163/161g and below rivers but never one that light. (even if we are talking about less than 2 grams).........

I was talking with the guys at Discgolfcenter.com and they were saying they are going to be stocking as many light weight rivers as they can. They almost made it sound like they have a distributor that ordered them directly from Lat64 for them.... kinda cool the guys noticed that there was a shortage in the market and did something about it, allegedly.

The dayglo/highlighter yellow 161-163's are super sweet!!! But I switched to Underworlds and the new Witness from DD, very nice plastic my friends! Westside has taken the reigns in the pearly disc awesomeness category and DD has some of the best feeling plastic on the market IMO........

I love me some light rivers. Picked up a dayglo GL at 163 up in Michigan (Lakeshore?) last weekend. Love at first toss!

I found a source for some pearly white 160 rivers and I am not telling where!:D

I also picked up a 161 pearly white with a sweet green foil stamp there too!:clap:

The dayglo/highlighter yellow 161-163's are super sweet!!! But I switched to Underworlds and the new Witness from DD, very nice plastic my friends! Westside has taken the reigns in the pearly disc awesomeness category and DD has some of the best feeling plastic on the market IMO........

I mostly switched to Underworlds, too....then I tried the Hatchet and it is pure money for me.

:thmbup: