• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any Sussex County Community College Students Out There? NEW JERSEY

KanyeKnievel

Par Member
Is there any disc golf players from SCCC out there? If so I wanna get together and possibly persuade the community and the school to put a 9 hole or 18 hole disc golf course around the campus. Its definitely possible. Everything is located in the center of the campus and the outside is filled with some open fields, woods, water and a mix of a couple. We could definitely get 9 holes in here, even 18 if we wanted.

If there is any SCCC students here I prepose we do this. Especially to those students who have break in-between classes or wanna get their early and play disc golf before classes, or even after classes. It would be perfect!

Ummm, I think there already is one. At least that is if you're talking about the campus in Newton.

I played it last August. 9 Holes - see "SCCC" course on uDisc. The uDisc listing doesn't indicate any contacts, but you might want to check with the school and see what the status is of the course.