• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] anybody used an innova hydra?

elreyfowler

Curious about how they putt and how they fly.
Not that interested in the fact that they float. The disc feels great in my hand, but I cannot stray from the Aviars just yet.
Any feedback would be cool.
Thanks

Who cares if it feels good in the hand, does it end up in the basket? Putt with it then you will know.

I had one that I used for a bit as a mid. However I did not realize until now it was a putter. The one I had was very stiff as in gateway stiff and if memory does not fail me it had really really think shoulders. I am not sure how well it would grab chains. But like all things in disc golf if it works for you use it.

CHEERS - Koffee

I have.
Didnt like it.

SEARCH.jpg

I am needy. I needy all the love for the Hydra to be concentrated in 1 thread. This way I can bookmark the page and come here to smile anytime I have a bad day and my "feelings" are hurt. If a Hydra can't cheer you up, you probably aren't human.

I just got one from my brother for my birthday.
I think the plastic feels cool, kinda like wax lips...
Anyhoo, I'm kinda excited to throw it this spring.

Thicker rim than any putter I have ever felt. I use one as a secondary putter/approaches (not very common though) Catches chains better than I expected. I am pleasantly surprised with the disc but not sold on it for my primary putter (Aviar). I have a better chance with hyzer putts with this than I do my aviar if I have to get around a tree, and if you play in the winter it doesn't hold onto snow as much as other plastics

Latest posts