• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Are you going APE?

thank you!!! so so wrong but i love it! is there a motivational poster for this?

I'm 6foot 4 and a knuckle dragger. by throwing putters and mids cleanly you improve your distance with better form. sadly you will throw the ape 10% longer but probably wont increase your location so really you aren't gaining much.

Anybody know what holes at the USDGC that people would throw the ape on? would you throw that with distance and penalty? i doubt it.

who should try it? double G. but he already throws well over 600.

Imagine if GG hit a spotter in the head with an ape! :eek:

I thought this was interesting - might actually be a useful disc

Dave D said:
The Ape is the Boss analog of the XCaliber. Same speed as the Boss. Same stability of the Xcaliber. My testing appears to show stability, but not much over stability. It seems to have a much longer straight flight than we thought it would. Kind of like a very long TeeBird.

I think this'd be pretty sweet on a disc actually:

KodiakWintergreen.jpg

aj

The only bear you can pinch!

I know a bigarm player thats been begging for a disc like this for a while now, here comes a new dist record. But i'm not getting one, i'm still meathooking my vulcan. lol

if I could get one for a month to test drive i would be happy. I dont ever see it making my bag, just want to see what it is like

I would love to take credit but somebody else posted it on Facebook. :eek:

I know a bigarm player thats been begging for a disc like this for a while now, here comes a new dist record. But i'm not getting one, i'm still meathooking my vulcan. lol

Sounds like it could be useful for some of the bigger arms, but a disc that stable is never going to get the huge distance. There's a reason discs like the valk and destroyer are used by the big arms in those competitions, understable discs will stay in the air a lot longer while overstable plastic wants to get to the ground.

I want one but not at max weight :thmbdown:
Hope they start printing stock soon; force is in the drink and halo is going too straight.