• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ATTN Fade or other bag MFRS, I want this!

It seems the drink holder is the real issue for bag makers charging and arm and leg to have two. I've seen some drink holder things either at the pet store, or the outdoor store- it clips on. I'm sure it could clip on to a dg bag.

I just gave my crunch to my son to use after I got a tourney. I guess I like the extra discs and with the quad shocks it feels lighter and more comfortable than the crunch. I personally will always buy a Fade bag, they really hold up well to daily use and always being banged around in the van.

I agree that 2 drink holders is a must for any disc golf bag along with lots of pockets. Even with 2 bottles I still wish I had more on hot days. I like a place for water, bug spray, an extra shirt, you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just gave my crunch to my son to use after I got a tourney. I guess I like the extra discs and with the quad shocks it feels lighter and more comfortable than the crunch. I personally will always buy a Fade bag, they really hold up well to daily use and always being banged around in the van.

I agree that 2 drink holders is a must for any disc golf bag along with lots of pockets. Even with 2 bottles I still wish I had more on hot days. I like a place for water, bug spray, an extra shirt, you get the idea.

For this very reason I'm considering the Deli Tourney bag... I already carry to much plastic...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts