• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Austin Disc Golf

McLeod

Eagle Member
I'm new to the Austin area and I'm tired of playing solo rounds. Any area locals playing a game this weekend that I could join up with? I'm free any time at any course.

I'll have to wait until that group let's me join. In the meantime, if there is anyone tossing this weekend in atx I'd appreciate letting me tag along.

I was going to tell you to join the Sintex forum group on here but I see you did :) Welcome!

Good group. Fellow Disc Golfers was the other right place to point you for sure. Most of the groups in town post details there.

http://www.sintexdgc.com/

Also add Pablo on FB, he's the Sintex TD and hosts a number of other things around town as well.
https://www.facebook.com/boogie.flights

I'm down for playing whenever also and can show you around the courses. What part of town are you in?

The DUDE is a great guy, and a good discgolfer as well. He knows the AUSTIN and surrounding area courses well. If you are interested in MANOR (East Metro Park) course hit me up as I am out their usually 4-5 days a week, excluding Tuesday and Wednesday nights as I bowl those nights. I am also within 10-15 minutes from the course rather at home or work and I get off work daily at 2:30 PM.

Thanks guys, appreciate the feedback. My days off are scattered so I'll hit you up sporadically I suppose. I plan on playing tomorrow if either of you want to join (moon I realize you'll be bowling). I don't check this thread often, so if you could to text me when you're gonna toss I'd love to tag along if I'm not working. 817-798-3488
Thanks.

The wife and I are headed to Austin for a few days in early June. I'm going to try and get 2 rounds in while we are there. Looking at Roy G. Guerrero and Circle C. Any other courses I should consider? We're staying around South Congress and I'll be playing early on weekday mornings, if that helps.

Also, anyone have any other Austin recs besides disc golf courses?

Latest posts