• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bad Lie Pics

If the fence is the OB line, is this OB or not?
63881_511924148825841_2001548016_n.jpg

Depends on which side of the fence you are stuck on.

Depends on which side of the fence you are stuck on.

It's on the in bounds side of the fence. The argument we had was wether the OB line was the chain link, or the line where the chain link usually is (basically the horizontal pole). According to the rules Q&A , they establish a fence based OB line as a flexible plane. So I think that I'm in bounds based off that.

I walked by this several times before finding....

8252957406_bfb4c84f4c_z.jpg

8251885965_ecc2bf4eb6_z.jpg

Ladies restroom - NorCal Finals 2012 Hole 1 at Condon Park, Grass Valley, CA. TD ruled it in play. Good thing I am 6'4". Basket was about 200' at opposite end of restrooms. Ended up with a bogey.

ladies_room_norcal.jpg

we searched for ever on the ground for my brand new Buzzz. Just as we were about to give up, I looked up, and it was right in front of me the whole time!

treed.jpg

lucky

i threw my teebird on a flick over a decent sized pond and rolled my wrist it was fading super fast and hit the water and flipped over and was floating around upside down and had to wait for the wind to push it back to the shore before i could get it back

Attachments

• 481789_4544304297055_1310333684_n.jpg
    481789_4544304297055_1310333684_n.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 151
i threw my teebird on a flick over a decent sized pond and rolled my wrist it was fading super fast and hit the water and flipped over and was floating around upside down and had to wait for the wind to push it back to the shore before i could get it back

My son threw a #1 Driver into a lake and it settled upside down like that, but it sank before it came to shore - oh well.

My son threw a #1 Driver into a lake and it settled upside down like that, but it sank before it came to shore - oh well.

=/ that sucks i think the only reason mine had a chance is how domey my tee bird is almost every person i play with has one but mine has the biggest dome by far

=/ that sucks i think the only reason mine had a chance is how domey my tee bird is almost every person i play with has one but mine has the biggest dome by far

My teebird is pretty flat...could weight have had anything to do with it?

20121117_160817.jpg

20121117_160801.jpg

My brother's tee shot landed in the rough on hole two of our private course. He finished with a bogey.

Latest posts