• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ball Golf Technique Books

coldsweat

Birdie Member
So here is a question. I was thinking ball golf and disc golf practically have the same fundamentals. I mean yeah you don't x-step or pivot hop-stop up to a ball. But you do have to have balance, timing, and good form. You do have to understand weight transfer and what not. Also since disc golf is so new there aren't really any technique books written on it yet. So I guess I have two questions.

1. Does anyone here use ball golf technique books to help with their disc golf game? If so what ones and for what? The mind game? Weight transfer?

2. Or has everyone just prowled and downloaded diff articles from disc golf review into word documents and what not and just used that as a book? And if you have is there any way you could email me your hard work? Lol.

I think disc golf helped my golf game!!!! Started playing disc golf stop playing reg golf!!!!! Started playing ball golf again!!!!! My score got better!!!!!

Practice putting: Drive for show putt for dough.
Practice short game: Mid-ranges are essential part of the game.
Practice getting out of trouble: Learn different shots such as rollers, tomahawks, flex-shots, pan shots, sliding shots and sidearm (forehand)
Fairways and baskets: Keep it simple

I was thinking about that recently myself. I wonder if any of our touring pros could serve as a model for software like this...

golf_swing_analysis_student.gif

Latest posts