• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Basically New Digital Cammo Gorilla Boy Simian

Status
Not open for further replies.

uNicedmeMan

Par Member
FOR SALE:

Gorilla Boy Simian in digital cammo, used for maybe 4 rounds total. See photo's from the site here, if you have interest and would like actual pictures of the bag let me know and I can furnish them.

Looking for ~$160 shipped, payed $200+$15 shipping a few months ago. I've decided my 9 disc bag (squirrel monkey, gotta love GB!) is enough for me, my loss can be your gain. MAKE ME AN OFFER

Thanks for looking!

-Greg

*First post here on DGCR but fear not, I have plenty of positive feedback on DGR*

Last edited:
I will vouch for Greg. He is a DGR refugee and a good guy who hopefully has settled on a bag! I cant complain though, he hooked me up on the Kong I bought from him. Hope all is well in Baltimore, can't wait to get back up there!

I will vouch for Greg. He is a DGR refugee and a good guy who hopefully has settled on a bag! I cant complain though, he hooked me up on the Kong I bought from him. Hope all is well in Baltimore, can't wait to get back up there!

Thanks for the kind words Garrett, Baltimore looks forward to your triumphant return. Hopefully I'll make it out east at some point and hit you up. I spent the weekend in Assateague earlier this year with plans to play the Schu tourney. Turns out, I had wayyy too much to drink and missed the tourney.:wall:

Ok folks let's get this bag sold!

How heavy is that bag? I currently sport the Rev Dual Pack but that bag looks even sweeter than my Dual Pack.

damn you kinda-local guys and your sweet deals... between you and Solt it is almost as if the disc golf gods have been begging me to get a Simian.

jmitch- Ya gotta pm

jaysus- Mine's cooler than solty's :p. If you want it, I could even deliver it. I'm due for a trip up to Llama Land.

I'm also thinking about entertaining a trade involving loot and a chimp.

I resemble that remark jay! Like unicedme....I have a bag problem. Digi simian, digi dual pack, digi revo mini, celery green Carolina and most recently a black squirrel monkey:)

Big Pics:
IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1031.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts