• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Beat to sh!t Rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbead420

Looking for something that I can throw flat and have it flip right and hold an anhyzer the whole way, show me what you got, preferably 11x kc pro or ontario big birds but will look at anything older...no serious dings or nicks, just nicely seasoned/beat up rocs with no flight plate ink please.

i have two I can send pictures later. Do you want to buy or trade? one is dx the other is super roc.

Trade or PayPal, guess I could have included that. I've got a bunch of OOP stuff and some paypal if I really like it, show me some seasoned rocs! :thmbup:

I have some big birds but am looking for a beat 10x roc for a couple big birds.

Or you can just buy them from me. pm me your email if you want to see them.

I have a 175g. Big Bird Ontario Roc that i would rate at 7.5-8/10. What do you have for Discraft trade? I would also sell for Paypal. PM for pics.

I imagine tons of people have them, but value them highly and wouldn't want to part with them. The bond that is forged when throwing a Roc from birth through it teenage years and into it's prime is something that is priceless.
I've got some but you would probably pop a hernia with what I'd want for them.

I seasoned (6-7/10) 11x kc roc or big bird isn't worth more then 20 in my book but I'd have to see them.

You're going to have a hard time finding a 6-7/10 Roc with "no serious dings or nicks". Especially when your thread title is "Beat To $H!t", it doesn't compute. Also, 7/10 11x Rocs in the condition you're asking are going to fetch $25+ depending on stamp condition and color.

Well I will settle for some dings and nicks but I don't want a chunk of plastic missing on the bead or rim really. Yes, 7/10 I would pay 25 but like I stated, 6/10 I would pay around 20, someone hook me up.

Big Bird Ontario Roc 175g.

Here is the Big Bird Ontario Roc 175g. if you are still interested.

Attachments

• 2012-04-20_20-17-01_816.jpg
    2012-04-20_20-17-01_816.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 70
  • 2012-04-20_20-17-10_823.jpg
    2012-04-20_20-17-10_823.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 43
Too bad Ladwig claimed the sweet '93 4x Flying Eye Climo Stamped San Marino Roc I have in the green color. Flies just like you want and pretty sweet stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts