• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beginning a Bag

Prost

Vitals:
Years playing/experience: DG 2 years during college, six months now (ten years later)
Right/left-handed/ambidextrous: right-handed
Throwing Style: RHBH, working on FH
Golf Distance (avg/max*) for putter/mid/driver: Judge: 190/220'; Emac Truth: 260/280'; Trespass: 310/350'

Optional:
Sex: M
Injuries/handicaps?: None
Other sport proficiencies?: Baseball
Additional Information:
What do you like/dislike about your current bag?: I'm just starting to work on a forehand and I'm not sure what I should be looking for in discs to flick.
Specific areas of desired feedback: I'm trying to make sure I'm on the right path in terms of my bag. I haven't gotten plugged in with a local club, so I'm shooting from the hip a bit.
Immediate and long-term goals: I'd like to have more consistency. I feel like I'm just now starting to understand how my discs work. My goal is to have as few molds in the bag as I can so I can really understand my discs.

Bag:

Drivers (weight/plastic/model/(condition)/use):
166 Fuzion Trespass - Beaten-in/flippy distance driver
174 BioFuzion Trespass - main driver, newish and straightest flying of my drivers
172 Lucid Trespass - Most overstable of my Trespass'; finishes left even with a little head wind
172 Lucid Defender - Most overstable driver; my wind fighter
174 Lucid Sheriff - Newest disc in my bag; flies about the same distance as my Trespass

Fairway:
175 Lucid Convict - I'm still figuring out this mold; I use for more control than my drivers currently

Mids:
180 DX Roc - Super beat-in; straight flier; also my anhyzer disc currently
178 Opto Claymore - Straight flier that has more distance than my Roc
180 Lucid Emac Truth - In the process of beating in; my go to mid
178 Lucid Emac Truth (new) - more stable than my other Truth
169 Lucid Felon - Most overstable disc in my bag; wind fighter; potential meat hook

Putters:
2x175 Classic Judge - my putting putters; getting very beat in
174 Super Soft Judge - my go to layup disc; wherever it hits it stays
174 Fuzion Judge - my driving putter; beat in and a straight flier

Latest posts