• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Aesthetically Pleasing Hole

Hole 4 @ Coyote Point
main.php

main.php

Hole 15
main.php

Hole 1
main.php

Last edited:
I've played some beautiful courses out here in CO....but I've never seen anything like the pics I've seen from the Redwood forest in Norcal. If anyone has any pics that they haven't posted before of that course...please do!!!

I love Wellspring (Burlington NC) holes 2 & 3 when the creeks are flowing. IMO, it gets no better than this.

There is a creek right below this picture and a small one behind the basket on hole 2:
7cd53f13.jpg

On hole 3 the same creek cuts through on the bottom of the valley:
26aedf87.jpg

I second Chain-addicted for Brackett's Bluff #13. (#12 ain't too shabby either).
08353011.jpg

Hole #3 at High Country in Jefferson, NC - in the mountains, throwing over water. The two holes throwing down the mountain (#9 & 18) are amazing views too.

3pro.jpg

Finally #9 at Yadkin County Park in Yadkinville, NC - long downhill, open shot with hills in the background.

69c0ea0a.jpg

Last edited:
# 7 at Circle R Rolling Meadow Course in Wemberly, Texas

Hole # 7 is my choice for the prettiest disc golf hole I've seen on any of the 195 + courses I've played. A 225 foot par three dogleg right with the basket sitting under some trees. What makes this so hole special is you have to throw over the cleanest, most crystal clear little stream I've ever seen, with a small waterfall and pool guarding the basket. The day I played, there was a group of five people soaking by the falls after playing on a hot July day.

Now, you just have to be luckty enough to play there when the creeks has the crystal, clear running water in it.

# 7 at Circle R Rolling Meadow Course in Wemberly, Texas

Hole # 7 is my choice for the prettiest disc golf hole I've seen on any of the 195 + courses I've played. A 225 foot par three dogleg right with the basket sitting under some trees. What makes this so hole special is you have to throw over the cleanest, most crystal clear little stream I've ever seen, with a small waterfall and pool guarding the basket. The day I played, there was a group of five people soaking by the falls after playing on a hot July day.

Now, you just have to be luckty enough to play there when the creeks has the crystal, clear running water in it.
Oh lordy. That sounds wonderful.

Yeah, heelboy.

I was just gonna mention how I have YET to play highcountry after how i've heard numerous times how stunning that course is as far as pleasing to the eye, as well as the variety/challenge..... That was the first course I thought of when I first saw this thread though I unfortunately havnt had a chance to get up to W. Jefferson as of yet.

Yeah, heelboy.

I was just gonna mention how I have YET to play highcountry after how i've heard numerous times how stunning that course is as far as pleasing to the eye, as well as the variety/challenge..... That was the first course I thought of when I first saw this thread though I unfortunately havnt had a chance to get up to W. Jefferson as of yet.

It's well worth the 2 hour drive to play. It's an easy day trip to go up there and play the course twice. Or you can take advantage of some great camping locations up there. You won't be disappointed.

Plus there's a great bbq restaurant in West Jefferson you'll have to check out - Smokey Mountain BBQ. Disc golf and bbq, it doesn't get any better.

Here's the course's website, which has even more pics than are what on here.

Go to the left of center from the small white patch on a little rise just past the second shadow in line with the tree further out that has some yellow leaves.